I'm in BIG TROUBLE!!!

bigkev77

Conservative Stud
I made a ton of bids on the devil site this weekend trying to make a dent in filling the cooler, I smoke faster than I buy. For the first time I can't lose an auction. The problem is I lost my job today. I really needed to lose these auctions. What luck!!

I guess I will have a couple extra smokes to last till I find a new job. Lots of folks out of work with me. The employment office was packed so I just came home.

Anyone aware of a cbid support group? :hn

Sorry to hear you lost your job, Brother, I wish you the best in finding a new one quickly. :)

post links to the auctions you want to lose - my competitive nature often leads me to outbid others despite the cost :p

:r This is the only one left http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=618752 I have learned to hate the Indian tabac cigars but keep buying the darn things for some reason. I won about $250 of cigars I don't even like Sat, Sun, and Mon. Thought if I stuck them in the bottom of the cooler they might get a little better with age.

Thanks for the best wishes!!

Last edited:
Tried to help but it looks like I bumped the other bidder and not you. :hn

:r Oh come on bid on all 4. lol They should get bid up a little higher, if not I can swing the $25. Thanks though. You're the man!!:tu

Sorry to hear about the job situation. This economy sucks and is trying at best. Hope something new rolls along quickly for you.
On a side not, it does seem like C-Bid works like that in some freaky way. I know when I got laid off over three years ago I had just got lucky on a chit load of auctions and won a bunch the same day I lost my job. First time I felt like crap winning a hand full of auctions. I remember the other bids that were still live after that, hoping someone would boot me out of the running. Sorry again to hear about your job situation.

As one Arkie to another, I am really sorry about your job situation. I agree with the other poster. You can probably sell off the cigars you don't want. Take care and good luck in your job search!

I was outbid on the last auction. :tu What is sad is I caught myself looking around for more to bid on. I mean I already have some coming and I would save on shipping. Fighting with the Devil is tough. No more bidding for me.

Thanks again for the best wishes guys. :ss On a plus side. I have had three cigars today so far. Beautiful weather here. Perfect for a relaxing day with a couple of good smokes.

Back