I'm still alive

clampdown

Crack House Tent
Hi everyone, I have not been on here in a few weeks. I left for my trip to Miami which was a great success, and was able to enjoy plenty of cigars while I was there.

The more pressing issue is that I am now in the midst of getting a divorce and have hence moved out of my house and into another place. Some have asked about my new address, so here it is.

Brian White
19140 Coton Reserve Drive
Leesburg, VA 20176

Thanks for the kind words that I have heard and I hope to get back to being a contributing member of this board. :tu

I am now in the midst of getting a divorce and have hence moved out of my house and into another place.

Jeez, been there, done that -- something like 18 years ago now. Hope yours goes better than mine did. You'll look back on this someday and ... well, there are always other things to look back on. Heh! My best regards!

-Ken

Glad to hear Miami was good And sorry to hear about the big D. I have been there, done that. Ugly one too :mad:! I made it though along with plenty of others that have. Good Luck :tu

Just be cool. Don't let the lawyers make all the money.

Welcome back, good to see you posting.

Here's hoping that the end result is what's best for you.
The process can be brutal if either or both of you let emotions overrule.
Keep a cool head & some warm friends.

Hang in there Brian!! Its tough, but if you keep your spirits up, you'll make it through.

Remember that we're here if you need anything!!

well brother sorry to hear about the big D..

Me I have never made it that far, been engaughed twice. Things went down the pooper before the big day.. Better sooner then later..

Keep your head up buddy..

Dont you just love going to the bank account to pay the mortgage we both are responsible for, and the bills we are both responsible for (oh did I mention she is staying in the house, i thought it would be the gentlemanly thing to do) and you see she took out half of the money without warning leaving you to pay everything with whats left :sb

God I love her :fu

Dont you just love going to the bank account to pay the mortgage we both are responsible for, and the bills we are both responsible for (oh did I mention she is staying in the house, i thought it would be the gentlemanly thing to do) and you see she took out half of the money without warning leaving you to pay everything with whats left :sb

God I love her :fu

Yet another reason to have separate accounts, and only have a joint account for joint expenses. (Plus it lets you buy all the cigars you want and not have to worry about the SO finding out how much you spent.)

I've never been married, not even sure if I want to, but I have a few requirements that are deal breakers for me. One of them is separate accounts.

Good luck, and keep your head up.

well sorry to hear about the divorce but i been thru that and i do know that life goes on and even gets better because ya learn from the past as they always say

Sorry for the trouble you are going through. Hope things turn more positive real soon... Praying for you, brother. :ss

I hope things work out for you. It's hard time for you right now but I hope you saty strong and move on, and find somthing better one day.

Back