I'm teh big winner

hahaha, say goodbye to any savings you might have accrued over the years. I found out about this site about two weeks ago, and have already spent more then I want to know. I look forward to bidding against you.:tu

hahaha, say goodbye to any savings you might have accrued over the years. I found out about this site about two weeks ago, and have already spent more then I want to know. I look forward to bidding against you.:tu

after making a few mistakes on the devil's site, i've managed to limit my bids to exceptional cigars at great (not just good) prices. luckily, me and my co-workers usualy wind up doing a box split.

It seems like a lot of the stuff I see selling on there can be had for less money if you just search other sites for 20 minutes or so.

Nooooo, I'm an engineer...been doing that for 30 years. I'm going to law school right now....a long away from being a lawyer. :D

Yeah I haven't checked out cbid for a long time so I decided to take a look yesterday to see if there were any deals and that one jumped out at me. Those are maduros by the way, the description doesn't tell you that but the size does.

figures it would be someone else from here, and another lawyer to boot. :)

Back