Impromptu South Louisiana Herf w/ Pics

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
Rahllin and I were bored tonight and decided to meet up at Don Juan for their Cuba Aliados / Puros Indios tasting event tonight. We arrived there to find Eric (tredegar) already there. Chit chatted with their store inventory manager and Jose from Cuba Aliados for a bit, tried their new Anni smokes as well as a couple of my own. Anni had a nice lil kick to it and was a short quick smoke. Had a nice night, especially since it was the first smoke in 2+ weeks due to tonsilitus. Im sure Joe (Rahllin) will buzz in with his thoughts on the night. Had a great time and look forward to more weekly or biweekly herfs at Don Juan. Kudos for the lovely atmosphere they have at that shop.

cubaherf.jpg

Me, Jose from Cuba Aliados, Eric (tredegar), and Joe (rahllin).

Special thanks to Chad at Don Juan for having us over and for the great hospitality.

Looks like a great time was had. Man I'd love to get my hands on one of those big Puros Indios. Gonna have to pull the trigger and get me one. Seen them online for about $20.00 i think. That make a great superbowl smoke. :r Is that a new hair style the wife made you get Michael. LOL

Yeah, I'm definitely glad I decided to go! We had some good conversation with Chad DJ's inventory manager. Definitely another solid event! Of course I didn't win a raffle, but Mike did... What Mike doesn't know is literally right before they called his name, I told Eric "if they call Mike's name while he's in the humi, I'm going to go up there and accept the prize for him." Two seconds after that came out of my mouth they called his name... Which means I must be the magic touch... as soon as I say someone's name from our group other than mine it gets called :r

All in all a good night! I can't wait until the 26th!

Looks like a great time was had. Man I'd love to get my hands on one of those big Puros Indios. Gonna have to pull the trigger and get me one. Seen them online for about $20.00 i think. That make a great superbowl smoke. :r Is that a new hair style the wife made you get Michael. LOL

I'm not positive... but I SWEAR I overheard Jose say he's killed one in 3 hours! I dont' see how it's possible, so I may have misheard him :r

The Puros Indios Chief! I've been wanting to get one for my father in law as more of a novelty thing. It is quite huge, but I heard it wasn't bad! Cool pics!

The Puros Indios Chief! I've been wanting to get one for my father in law as more of a novelty thing. It is quite huge, but I heard it wasn't bad! Cool pics!

They had drawings for about 5 or so of them over the course of the night... I was itching to get one... just as a novelty thing for myself, but alas, my name was never pulled! :hn

They had drawings for about 5 or so of them over the course of the night... I was itching to get one... just as a novelty thing for myself, but alas, my name was never pulled! :hn

*cough* rabbit's foot *cough*

Looks like you guys had fun. I figured i'd stay back and let someone have a crack at the raffles :D:D

Back