Inadvertant Corruption

txmatt

Still Smitty's biotch!
Monday night my Father In Law and I were out on his front porch smoking Greycliff G2 Robustos (gifted to me by VirtualSmitty).

We noticed a pair of blue jeans on a chair that belonged to a friend of my Brother-In-Law (the boy is 16 years old). Thinking we might get the boy in trouble when his mother did the laundry, my FIL slipped the extinguished last 2.5 inches of the cigar into the jeans. Last night the boy was over again, and he commented how good the cigar was.

I am not sure which aspect is worse; a 16 year old smoking a cigar, or the fact he smoked a partially burned cigar a few days later, and liked it..

-Matt-

That's priceless! Maybe a left over Graycliff is still premium quality days later and half smoked. That would make the cost more bearable.

Thanks for the story.

At least he didn't have to fish it out of the gutter for a change......& what the hell were his pants doing on the front porch?

Monday night my Father In Law and I were out on his front porch smoking Greycliff G2 Robustos (gifted to me by VirtualSmitty).

We noticed a pair of blue jeans on a chair that belonged to a friend of my Brother-In-Law (the boy is 16 years old). Thinking we might get the boy in trouble when his mother did the laundry, my FIL slipped the extinguished last 2.5 inches of the cigar into the jeans. Last night the boy was over again, and he commented how good the cigar was.

I am not sure which aspect is worse; a 16 year old smoking a cigar, or the fact he smoked a partially burned cigar a few days later, and liked it..

-Matt-

Hehe, I think I like your initial motivation :D I don't why we guys do those kind of things but, I like the notion..muhahaha! Of course, as the years tell us, that kind of thing tends to backfire and unplanned for results occur:D

At least he didn't have to fish it out of the gutter for a change......& what the hell were his pants doing on the front porch?

I wondered the same thing myself. He had on a different pair of pants that day.. Perhaps he brought them to change for a date and then got stood up.... Is there any understanding teenagers? I figure if my brother in law is still friends with the boy when he turns 18 I will give him an unsmoked Greycliff to enjoy though...

Most likely he is already sneaking Swisher Sweets with his buddies. A nubbed Greycliff is better than an unsmoked Swisher, IMO! :D :w

Back