Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Super Toro Maduro

LordOfWu

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Today I'm smoking (and nowhere near my first) an Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Super Toro Maduro. Here's all the stats I have:

Cigar Size: 6.0" x 58 ring
Blended by Rocky Patel

The cigar smokes wonderfully, and I really appreciate the larger ring size. The wrapper is very nice, the burn isn't perfect, but it's not bad either. The draw on all of these have been just about perfect. I would consider this to be a medium bodied cigar, and it has great depth (in my opinion) throughout. I gives a lot of smoke, and takes a good two hours or so. I still have a few, I might bring one or two to the Front Range Herf tomorrow...

Thanks for the review. Never tried those but have tried the IT Super Fuerte Maduro and enjoyed that.

Thanks for the review. I have never tried anything from Indian Tabac. I guess I've had a prejudice against them. For some reason, I've had the idea that they are a lower quality cigar. I think I'll try a few of their different lines.

The cigar smokes wonderfully, and I really appreciate the larger ring size. The wrapper is very nice, the burn isn't perfect, but it's not bad either. The draw on all of these have been just about perfect. I would consider this to be a medium bodied cigar, and it has great depth (in my opinion) throughout. I gives a lot of smoke, and takes a good two hours or so. I still have a few, I might bring one or two to the Front Range Herf tomorrow...

Nice review:tu Any particular liquid refreshments quaffed during that 2hr smoke...? :cb

Back