Indian Tabac Split Decision

Never seen them or heard anything about them. Looks like another one of Rockys Brain Farts!:r ie: Edge Counterfits:BS If you want to try a good IT stick, go with the IT Super Fuerte. Very nice inexpensive smoke.

Never seen them or heard anything about them. Looks like another one of Rockys Brain Farts!:r ie: Edge Counterfits:BS If you want to try a good IT stick, go with the IT Super Fuerte. Very nice inexpensive smoke.

I'll say this....both previous experiences with "dos, tres, or whatever capas" in Gurkha and Felipe Gregorio's lines have sucked @ss! I LOVE Indian Tabac cigars, but i'm scared to try this one. I'd like to hear some feedback as well.

JWR

The Super fuerte's are a fave of mine. Just thought they looked interesting, may have to buy some and share with some gorillas to get an opinion....we shall see.

I ordered three of the quad wrappers when they came out. I haven't smoked them yet, but Cigar.com is having a one day deal on a sampler of these right now which includes 4 of each of the dual, tri, and quad wrappers. Even though I haven't yet tried what I have, I had to order them because it seemed like a good deal compared to what they cost a month a go. I'll let you guys know what they come out like.

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. I bought of box of Edge Counterfeit Corojos right after I discovered Edge. Smoked nearly the whole box in two months, and I'm still euphoric over how good they were. On the other hand, I am just finishing a 5-pack of IT Super Fuerte Naturals. It's the definition of average.

No comparison. Edge Counterfeit, hands down.

I have never smoked a bad Rocky Patel anything! All his products are good to me, so go for it!!! Never had this cigar but it looks beautiful!

Back