Indian Tobacco Tomahawk??

F. Prefect

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I ran a search but only came up with 1 post regarding The Indian Tobacco Tomahawk. CI's running a sale on boxes and the only other experience I've had with the Indian Tobacco line was with the 6X50 Candela Toro which from a taste standpoint was quite good considering the price, but the burn was so bad it made it impossible to relax and enjoy the smoke while having to correct the burn every couple of minutes.:mad:

This Tomahawk has a Corojo wrapper and I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this particular cigar?:ss

F. Prefect

I have a box of Boxers in my cooler at home, but I haven't smoked any yet. In general, I've enjoyed the other Indian Tabac cigars I've had (never had their candelas). I'll smoke one tonight and let you know what I think of it.

I have a box of Boxers in my cooler at home, but I haven't smoked any yet. In general, I've enjoyed the other Indian Tabac cigars I've had (never had their candelas). I'll smoke one tonight and let you know what I think of it.

I not going to let my experience with one cigar type from a line completely turn me off from the brand, and although the only Indian Tobacco stick I've smoked did have the Candela wrapper, I believe the wrapper itself, being very thin and delicate was probably the primary cause of the uneven burn. I suspect the thicker Corojo wrapper might very well correct the problem, I hope.:ss

However, I think I'll wait until I hear from you or others before buying a box of 25, even if they are on sale.:confused:

thanks,
F. Prefect

Last edited:
For a buck and some change, it is a helluva deal. They are good smokes. Overall I am not a big Rocky fan, but I like these as a tastey everyday cigar. Check the reviews on Top 25 cigar

I would wait for the next few days and see if the Joe Cigar deal is something that you want. Then I would snag that and a box of the ITs and get free shipping. :ss

For a buck and some change, it is a helluva deal. They are good smokes. Overall I am not a big Rocky fan, but I like these as a tastey everyday cigar. Check the reviews on Top 25 cigar

I would wait for the next few days and see if the Joe Cigar deal is something that you want. Then I would snag that and a box of the ITs and get free shipping. :ss

Thanks borndead1, I usually check the reviews in the top 25 site before buying anything I'm not already familiar with, but the opinions were varied (what else is new) but the more recent reviews seemed to be far more positive. But if I'm buyin' a box at whatever price, I like to check with someone at CS who's smoked more that just a fivepack, hopefully getting a more thorough review.

Thanks a lot for your help, I'll give 'em a try.

F. Prefect

:confused: As to your question, I've no idea. They are priced well enough that I bought a couple of boxes, but will be shipping them for the troops, so ... well ... I still won't know. :confused:

I just finished smoking one of the Boxers 4.5x50. It was a decent mild-medium stick, not spectacular, but enjoyable and worth the price I paid ($22 a box on cbid). I'll post a full review sometime tomorrow.

Back