"Initially" a winner contest.....

RedBaron

Lowland Gorilla
Hi all,
Here is an easy "contest" for everyone. The rules are simple, all you need to have is the correct initials of your name to win. Its not really a contest, but strictly a game of chance.

Here are the sets of initials:
1) DGW
2) DYT
3) JDJ
4) DML
5) MFG

(First initial of first name, first inital of middle name, first initial of last name)

PM me your name, as long as it matches one of those, pm your addy also. As soon as all the slots are filled i will put up a list of winners names. I will ask that one of the winners post a picture of the prize once received.

Good Luck! (Blame your parents if you lose! LOL)
:chk

Hi all,
Here is an easy "contest" for everyone. The rules are simple, all you need to have is the correct initials of your name to win. Its not really a contest, but strictly a game of chance.

Here are the sets of initials:
1) DGW
2) DYT
3) JDJ
4) DML
5) MFG

(First initial of first name, first inital of middle name, first initial of last name)

PM me your name, as long as it matches one of those, pm your addy also. As soon as all the slots are filled i will put up a list of winners names. I will ask that one of the winners post a picture of the prize once received.

Good Luck! (Blame your parents if you lose! LOL)
:chk

Douchebag Guy Wins!

Awesome Chris, thanks for the pending smokes!! :D

You know I remember winning a contest here strangely enough didn't win any thing... my initials are DM do I qualify?

Edit: If I add my tribal name then it becomes DML but that would be a stretch.

Did I win :r

Yeah, you won -- do you remeber writing this?

I am a happy man.I have met the Woman of my Dreams...I met her a few months ago and was instantly smitten.she is amazing,Beautiful,smart ,funny as heck and loves Cigars.(bonus)..I asked her to Marry me the other day and she said yes...:tu:tu:tu:tu I am the happiest guy in the world today..:tu:tu:tu
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

:D:D:D:D

...but the contest discriminates against people with two letter initials or four letter initials:chk
dude, if the prize was smokes, I would send them to you, but the prize specifically deals with initials.

I'll tell you what, pm me your addy, I'll send you some "runner-up" smokes. :tu

Back