Interview at my B&M

Even Steven

SilverBack
Well fella's, it looks like I'm going in for and interview on thrusday at my B&M. Few days ago I got an email, it was the newletter from my B&M and I noticed a wanted add for a few good employees. I answered it and hopefully I'll have a new part time job.

I'll keep everyone updated :ss

What are the rules for smoking on Oahu?

Wife and I are thinking about taking another trip to the island paradise and I was wondering if I should bring some cigars with me (if we end up going). Can I enjoy a cigar while I walk around or is this not allowed?

Any good B&M's around Waikiki, Ala Moana or Ward Centre?

Good luck by the way!

Thank you for the kind words and the wishes of luck everyone! I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

What are the rules for smoking on Oahu?

Wife and I are thinking about taking another trip to the island paradise and I was wondering if I should bring some cigars with me (if we end up going). Can I enjoy a cigar while I walk around or is this not allowed?

Any good B&M's around Waikiki, Ala Moana or Ward Centre?

Good luck by the way!

You'll be able to walk around and smoke, just as long as you're 20ft away from any door/store/business entrances. They just recently passed that law.
There are also no smoking in resturants, there are some bars and a few cigar shops/bars that will let you smoke inside, you just need to find them.

There are a few B&M's down in Waikiki, I haven't been to any of them but I have plans to visit them.

There's one that I can think of by Ward Center, they have a mini walk in, and there used to always be atleast 4 brothers smoking in there, I don't know about now since they passed the law, I'm sure they smoke in there occasionally.

There's a small stand in Ala Moana shopping center which has a very very very small selection. Behind the shopping center, you can find about 3 more B&M's that are not too far from there.
One is very close by, the one that I'll be going to for an interview and is also my fav out of them all. Decent selection and the friendlist staff so far.
Another is located in a supermarket, also has a decent selection including Tatuaje's(Brown label) they also have a selection of find wines and cheeses.
Not too far from the supermarket is another shop which I like the least, they have a nice selection in a walk-in humi but the first time I bought a box was from there, it was a box of AF CF and he said that he'd open the box up to show me the contents, I was a fresh newbie so I went along with it. I later found out that there's a humidpak that's supposed to come along with it, but he took it out and kept it when he opened it up. To me that's stealing, and taking advantage over a newbie. It's a very small thing but stealing is stealing.
That shop used to allow smoking also but I don't know about now since the new law.

good luck brother....and do we get the employee discount?
:r

cheers
mike
:ss

LOL We shall see, I doubt I'll be gettin a discount myself, which is fine of course, the pay is more than I expected too.
Starting is $8 an hour, if everything is good and well a month later, it'll be $9 from then on. I SO HOPE I GET THIS JOB!

Back