Interview with pds

xxwaldoxx

Lowland Gorilla
** I wouldnt normally post a link to another site through CS, but i thought this was appropriate **

Stogie Review has been mentioning CS a bit in our reviews over the past few months, so i wanted to post something that shined a little insight to what CS is all about, without just posting a link saying "go here".

I contacted Paul (pds) and asked him if he would mind doing an interview with us and he accepted.

Thanks again for the interview Paul, we really appreciate your time. Especially since you have been so busy with all of the upgrades as of late.

pds Interview

Excellent Interview!!! Thanx for bringing this to us Waldo.

Its always nice to hear PDS' thoughts on the comraderie of the members on this site and what drives him to keep this place we call home up and running.

It always makes me proud to be a member of CS when I know what the Owner/Operator of CS's vision is for the site. Paul truly is making this more than a Cigar Site... its a community of friends and family.

Thanks for the link!!! I never know the history behind CS...what a great story!

Thanks again for sharing this Waldo :D

This makes me respect and like Paul that much more and I still have not met him. Great article for a man that could never get back what he deserves.

Scottie

Great interview Walt, and Paul of course. There is so much history here it's hard to fathom the changes over the years.

Great interview! My favorite line:

"(I) was always amazed at how my opinion of a smoke differed from magazines like Cigar Aficionado. "

Hey Paul, you ain't the only one!

ATL

Excellent interview... Nice to hear from and learn a bit about the person responsible for this fantastic site.

Thank Paul for all of your good work !
I know I have greatly benefitted from this forum & look forward to the journey as we go on :w

This makes me respect and like Paul that much more and I still have not met him. Great article for a man that could never get back what he deserves.

Scottie

That was a great interview. I am relatively new but I administered servers for a number of years, and that was a thankless job even when I was paid for my time! There must be something about CS that keeps Paul coming back.

Im still sort of a newbie, but I think I will donate to CS tonight - this is the best cigar resource on the web (and in print :D ) bar none.

That is so great to read that interview. Getting some background into CS is very nice. Thanks for the link and thanks to Paul for the great forum and community you created.:)

Back