Inventory (ie photos) and Vino Loading

mtb996

Gorilla
Well after setting up the 2 new Vinotemps last weekend, I finally got around to taking inventory, checking for problems and loading up the the new Vinos. Heres a link to the set-up thread:
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=160289

I was really scared about having enough room from everything (approx 30 boxes + a bunch of singles). Here is everything laid out on the dining room table. I have a desktop filled with bundles smokes (connies, famous 3000s, etc) not shown.

allcigars.jpg

Closer views

cigarsleftside.jpg

cigarsrightside.jpg

This was a great time to look over the stash, as many boxes hadn't been opened in many months. I have a box of random Anejos that had the cedar removed for mold concerns awhile ago and all was fine. I did spot a couple small spots of mold on some BBFs in a mixed box of BBF, Monte2, PSP2, but otherwise everything was mold free:tu. As a side note, some of the BBFs also showed signs of wrapper damage/ splitting. Interesting, as the cigars with them appears OK... not enough damage to be concerned about though.

What was amazing, is that everything fit just fine. In fact, I have room left over for a few more boxes. I did put all the singles into a 2nd desktop, so I really ahve 2 Vinos and 2 desktops.
Singles:
desktop1.jpg

Bundled (ie. cheap) singles:
desktop2.jpg

Filled Vinos:
fullvinos.jpg

fullvinosopen.jpg

Great project, fun to spend some quality time with the smokes to take inventory and ensure they remain happy and comfortable prior to their firey death. Inventory also was helpful in realizing my party shorts and RASS were getting really low....hmmm fathers day....

Hope you enjoy the photos.:ss

Cigar p0rn, like real p0rn, NEVER gets old. Do you mind sharing where you got those nifty cedar trays? Will they stack upon themselves if I need them to?

Very nice :tu I bet you and your stogies were thrilled to spend that quality time together :).

Love the Pics :tu

Cigar p0rn, like real p0rn, NEVER gets old. Do you mind sharing where you got those nifty cedar trays? Will they stack upon themselves if I need them to?

Actually, the cedar trays came with one of the desktop humidors. Its a really nice looking, but cheap unit that previously had a hard time keeping humidity. I siliconed the inside corners and around the hygrometer, so we'll see how it holds humidity.

Thanks for all the compliments folks!:tu

Wow....very, very nice! You need to set the record strait and tell the wifey that the room is now a smoking room... LMAO yeah right, I know....
:tu

Wow....very, very nice! You need to set the record strait and tell the wifey that the room is now a smoking room... LMAO yeah right, I know....
:tu

Somehow I do not think my Sicilian wife would take that too well:r After 35 years, I've become accustom to my nuts.

Back