Is Da Klugs and Chibnkr heading to London

Out of my range, but for a one of a kind humidor like that, if you have the jack, why not? I would love to attend a Christie's cigar auction.

Wait a minute.
I want to go to London.
I would LOVE to add one of those boxes to my collection.
I think I would spend the cash to have one of those boxes. What a great piece to have in your collection. AND you get to smoke'em.

I hope someone buys something.

B:ss
I guess you need a broker to phone in bids.

so are we goin to london dave? so i can inspect them?

Not me Jerry. Gonna stay here and enjoy my 1/2 box of 04 VR Famosas. MMMM. Not sure what to do when they run out. Maybe open up one of the Guantanamera Minuto 30 boxes. Wanted to let them age a bit but they are calling to me. :D

Not me Jerry. Gonna stay here and enjoy my 1/2 box of 04 VR Famosas. MMMM. Not sure what to do when they run out. Maybe open up one of the Guantanamera Minuto 30 boxes. Wanted to let them age a bit but they are calling to me. :D

not the cristales?

I thought you were leaving to smoke somthing. :D

Would have been cool to go to the "last" Christies cigar auction. Hopefully it will be like the Eagles Hell freezes over tour. :r

Indeed it would. However, I just had my little mini auction and picked-up some nice treats this week... Bwahahahahaha. Here is one of the seven or eight boxes I acquired...

DSC02668.jpg

DSC02669.jpg

Back