is there a CDN edition of the devils site

r-ice

Lowland Gorilla
Come on someone tell me that there is a Canadian edition of the devils site. Cbid should stand for Canadian bid or something.

I am fairly certain there will never be a Canadian Bid or C-Bid. For two reasons 1. the tax situation of course and 2. Canadian retailers are not suppose to ship tobacco interprovincially.

Adding the sad truth that 90 % of the Canadian Market is Cuban I doubt we would see deep discounts on that product also with our noncubans priced sometimes 4 and 5 times regular US prices even with deep discounts it is still best to seek your noncubans from the US - unless your intrested in Opus marked down from 60 $ to 30 $ per stick (come on that 50 % off GREAT DEAL)

You can still use C-Bid (the US version) you just need a US adress for them to ship to.

Not sure how all that customs and tax stuff works. But wouldn't someone using my address as a drop and I could "gift" you a birthday present :bl You guys in the Great White North would have to figure out if that would work.

Not sure how all that customs and tax stuff works. But wouldn't someone using my address as a drop and I could "gift" you a birthday present :bl You guys in the Great White North would have to figure out if that would work.

that does work to some extent...as long as they are labeled correctly. i have done this numerous times in the past.

but canadians cannot register on the site to bid. there are ways around that as well but the easiest thing to do would be to hook up and set a max price and let the US member bid...if he was willing. if the object is won, the canuck can PP or mail the money down and the 'merican just forwards the order up to the canuck.

I use C-bid quite often. I get mine sent to a friend who lives in the US. I entered his address on my account and they also accept my credit card. I usually wait till I have about 20 cigars or so sitting at his place till I ask him to mail them to me. Ive never had a problem doing it this way.

Back