Is this a good deal on CAO Criollo 4x40?

n3uka

Say no to curried goat!
from cigars international
CAO Criollo .440, 18 cigars only $29.99!
well-aged beauties, 61% off MSRP
Expires Tuesday night - December 5th at 11:59pm ET

link if you want it link

can't seem to find much pricing on this.

If you like the Cirollo, go for it... it's a great cigar, and that's a good price. If they were C.A.O. Golds, I would say it's a no-brainer, but if you haven't had many Cirollos, I'm not sure. Do you what YOU think is best!

I bought them earlier tonight. They are smallish, but it is a great tasting cigar. A lot of mine will be ammo though...

If I had *any* space to store them, I would be all over them. Sadly, my cooler and humidors are totally full. Having been spending most of my time on the dark side lately, I've come to appreciate the smaller RG / smaller vitola cigars....

If I had *any* space to store them, I would be all over them. Sadly, my cooler and humidors are totally full. Having been spending most of my time on the dark side lately, I've come to appreciate the smaller RG / smaller vitola cigars....

guess you'll have to just start smoking them!

I was all over this like white on rice. I've always had a soft spot for Criollos and I'm digging the smaller smokes these days. That price is a steal.

I was all over this like white on rice. I've always had a soft spot for Criollos and I'm digging the smaller smokes these days. That price is a steal.

:tpd:

Except I have no idea where I am going to store these. 40 ring gauge, hmm... maybe I can smoke 3 at a time.

Well, when I get these, it's bombs away!

Back