Is this ok? LOL

bigswol2

Medulla Oblongata
I just noticed this on my Opus from 2000. Maybe I should get rid of these since the cello is so stained?

opus002.jpg

opus001.jpg

Go ahead and send it to me, I'll let you know how it is. :tu

I don't think the staining on the cellophane matters, really...

Looks like mold to me. Send it to me and I'll replace it with a fresher Roly.
Nice and good restraint on your part.

I just noticed this on my Opus from 2000. Maybe I should get rid of these since the cello is so stained?

opus002.jpg

opus001.jpg

You ARE joking right? If you get rid of those because of unsightly cello stain you should be flogged with a whip made of dog rockets. Instead, enjoy them and know that your smokes are on the right track. :tu

You ARE joking right? If you get rid of those because of unsightly cello stain you should be flogged with a whip made of dog rockets. Instead, enjoy them and know that your smokes are on the right track. :tu

Yeah I'm joking. Just thought I've give everyone a jolt this morning. :bx

I will give you my addy to send that aged Opus to.

Man that is going to smoke good. Smoke it up !!

it doesn't matter that much, it is a nice way to tell how old they are though, that's why i keep the cello on my cigars, so that when i'm digging around in the bottom of my humi, i can find those old cigars that i forgot about and say "wow, that's really old, better smoke it!";)

smoke it, pic it, review it, thread it. my 3 yr old opusx was very good and I am excited to see how your experience is.

)(*#$)(*)#($*)(#$

That looks like sheer BLISS just waiting to happen.

I don't know how you did it without diving in, but you've EARNED the rewards to come from smoking that stick, just by virtue of the patience you've exhibited aging it for so long!

I will not hesitate to say I am insanely jealous, however.

A review would be nice when you do decide to put it in the air ;)

)(*#$)(*)#($*)(#$

That looks like sheer BLISS just waiting to happen.

I don't know how you did it without diving in, but you've EARNED the rewards to come from smoking that stick, just by virtue of the patience you've exhibited aging it for so long!

I will not hesitate to say I am insanely jealous, however.

A review would be nice when you do decide to put it in the air ;)

:tpd: i've been acquiring as many opus x as i can, in the hopes one of them will make it past a couple years...but i'm gonna have to take at least one of these for a stroll pretty soon just to see what they taste like "green".

Back