It was nice night......

newcigarz

CJ's Dad
But a little chilly here in New England. So i started a fire and fired up A Masters Blend 3 that I had gotten from MasterShogun. An Excellent cigar and a great evening by the fire. :tu

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

It must been cold out there last night.

You gotta nice set up there though.

Stay warm and enjoy.

have on of these resting in the humi-how was it?-have been saving mine for a special occasion-the $ is a little out of my normal range

Looks like a great time and a nice setup. I didn't get to enjoy a cigar last night because there was snow on the ground here in Texas and I didn't want to freeze out in the garage. All well, tonight I will try to fire up a CAO Sopranos before the season premier.

Looks like a really nice place to have a smoke. Thanks for sharing the pics. :tu Sounds like you enjoyed the cigar.

Very cool! I always love seeing a fellow BOTL smoking setup! Were you watching movies on that Mactop?

Sweet setup – a cigar by the fire is one of the best ways to spend a night, if it gets too hot I’ll even turn on the AC so I can keep the fire going (it also helps suck some of the cigar smoke out of the room)

Nice setup!
The only up-side of the cold spell in the Northeast is the extended use of the outdoor fireplace. I love chilin' with a nice smoke by the fire.

Back