It's a girl cigar suggestions

BigDawgFan

Up Next-Ugly Orange Team
I was looking for suggestions for a box of It's a Girl cigars. I'm looking to spend around $100 for a box of 20 or 25. I don't really want to take the time to put bands on them myself and I would love it if they would put my girl's name on them. I really don't want to order the ones from Thompsons.
I want something I would enjoy smoking but also needs to be mild enough for those "non" smokers I would be handing them out to.
Thanks for the input!
BDF

Fuente makes them as well.

You should check out Tampa Sweethearts website for them.

Congrats on the good news. :tu

I am having a girl too!

I purchased the La Aurora "It's a Girl" in the glass tubes to hand out.
Box of 10

And the 3 pack of the Davidoff Special R "It's a Girl" for me and my smoking buddy to enjoy.

I think Camacho or Cusano also used to make a box of boy/girl cigars.

If you want my :2 on this buy a box of good cigars that you aren't taking a shot in the dark with and hand those out. I got a friend of mine who's having his first around Dec. and that's what he's doing.

Cusano does make them. I have seen them at Cigars International and Two Guys Smoke Shop. Hope this helps.

Somewhat off-topic, but I put "It's a girl" stickers (pink test on a clear background) on the cello wrap of the Punch Punch's I gave out 8 years ago. I have 2 left, and plan on sharing them with her fiance. (Hopefully they will still be smokeable then.)

Somewhat off-topic, but I put "It's a girl" stickers (pink test on a clear background) on the cello wrap of the Punch Punch's I gave out 8 years ago. I have 2 left, and plan on sharing them with her fiance. (Hopefully they will still be smokeable then.)

That's a great idea!!:tu

I’m with Snakeyes, but I would also buy another box of everyday smokes for the people that didn’t smoke.

I had a friend of my wife’s do our band, and they were beautiful with the calligraphy she did.

RyJ also makes them. I don't remember where I found them maybe JR's.

I am also looking for GOOD cigars to announce the birth of our first child. I found out today via Corona Cigar Co. Website. http://www.coronacigar.com/

That for $50 they will laser engrave any cigar you want. You of course have to buy the box, so it would be $50 on top of what the box cost from them. But that is the best idea (not the cheapest) that I have seen yet and you can get anything you want engraved on the cigar.

Please let us know what you decided on, and congratulations!! :ss

I am also looking for GOOD cigars to announce the birth of our first child. I found out today via Corona Cigar Co. Website. http://www.coronacigar.com/

That for $50 they will laser engrave any cigar you want. You of course have to buy the box, so it would be $50 on top of what the box cost from them. But that is the best idea (not the cheapest) that I have seen yet and you can get anything you want engraved on the cigar.

Please let us know what you decided on, and congratulations!! :ss

I think that's a pretty good deal. I imagine they have to engrave them one by one, unless they have some fancy machine that does them all at once. :confused:

I got the fuentes for my buddie's kid a few years ago and thought for $40 /25 was a really good buy. They had flavor but were mild enough for non everday'ers like us.

Something else that you could consider is buying the clear printer labels from Avery and create your own bands and attach them to the cellophane of a cigar that fits within your price range and your taste. Just another idea.

Something else that you could consider is buying the clear printer labels from Avery and create your own bands and attach them to the cellophane of a cigar that fits within your price range and your taste. Just another idea.

That is another great idea!! :bl

Back