IT'S BACK! The Club Stogie Lips "2" Contest!

RGD

Elder Jungle Leader
If you played the first Club Stogie Lips Contest - well it's back and maybe a tad bit harder than before. Then again - maybe not! If this is your first time playing, it may look hard but give it just a little thought and you will figure it all out in no time! Playing is easy, just make sure to follow the simple rules.

The Prize:

This is what you are playing for -

lip2win.jpg

Rules:

1. Must be a Club Stogie Member.
2. No negative feedback.
3. One guess per hour.
4. First to name all correctly is the winner.

Hints and Tips:

1. Could be an actress, TV star or a singer.
2. Hints may be trivia, fact or something I made up.
3. All images from Google.

How to Play:

1. Give the first and last name of each actress. NOTE: There may be one or more that use a single name that they are commonly known as. In this case you only need to give that name - not first and last.
2. Click on arrows to scroll through thumbnails.
3. Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
4. Hold mouse over larger picture to get picture number and clue/hint.
5. Keep track of picture numbers - answer must match picture number. 40 pictures total.
6. First post to name all 40, in order, wins! Enjoy

Example:

A photograph, below, is presented to you. Your clue is: Texas born Disney star, singer and actress.

HD1.jpg

So using the picture and clue you would come up with Hilary Duff.

HD2.jpg

Simple huh. LOL - Ready to play? CLICK HERE TO PLAY.

Good luck -

Ron

I'm not even going to attempt this. I only know about 5 of them, but I would sure like to know the rest.

They are all damn nice.

You my friend have the best contest I have ever seen on here. The quality and the time put into this is amazing. Give this member much deserved RG

Bah! Wife said she's not gonna help me...hmm, are any of them on e harmony? If my wife will not help me win that astounding selections of smokes, she does not love me for who I truly am and I'm looking to upgrade.

That is awesome Ron! Very nice contest! All I can tell you is that I've dated all of them at one time or another! :r

Wow what a contest:dr:dr:dr

This will give me something to do at work tomorrow! I think I have around 10 of them so far.

Nice contest, don't think Ill be able to put in enough time to have a shot but I enjoyed looking at those pictures!:dr

You are an incredible guy to put in the time. I unfortunately have an negative feedback by accident posted by Junior. He had a couple friends hook me up with some RG to make up for it. You may read it and let me know if I can play. I have some answers I think. :tu

You are an incredible guy to put in the time. I unfortunately have an negative feedback by accident posted by Junior. He had a couple friends hook me up with some RG to make up for it. You may read it and let me know if I can play. I have some answers I think. :tu

Accidents don't count - so jump in there and play - :tu

Just to clarify on the negative feedback rule - as long as a person does not have less than 10 RG - no problem. Accidents happen and sometimes petty disagreements happen. So if in doubt - PM me.

Ron

Man Ron, your contests are the best! Scrolling through everything, this one seems tougher than the last...but just as enjoyable to scroll through :tu

Back