It's FRIDAY!

macjoe53

Alpha Silverback
Time for a glass of Aberlour 12 Year Old Double Cask Matured scotch matched with a CAO Black robusto.

Started off with a Cinco Vegas Robusto, but it is just not good. The draw, burn, and ash is superb but there is just no flavor. I had a mild cold this week and I thought maybe my taster was off. So I fired up a Tierra del Sol Corona Maduro....my taster is fine! I'm impressed with the Tierra del Sol line, nice maduro flavor, but a little different. Hard to put my finger on the flavor, but I like it, especially for the price.

A Perdomo La Tradition P series Yellow label (Camaroon?) and a fresh from the cooler Miller Light.

Next up Opus X.

Remembered good smokes for the weekend camping but forgot to stock the camper with booze.

I wish you all a safe happy weekend.

damn right fella's... As of now im really tasting for another Litto Gomez, had the corona last night and BLEW ME AWAY! but only got 1 more left so ill have to hang onto that for a LITTLE while longer :ss
tonight, for surely will be a glass of Blantons, thats if i cant find the motivation to just grab a bottle of KNob, been really savoring for a ol' Side care lately, and it seems Knob's make a great sidecar.
For smoke- Oh jeez ( after a minute digging threw my humidor)
ahh might as well fire up this maddy- RP Olde World Reserve torp.
Wrapper looks abit like the edge madduro.. so im not sure if some... DYE was involved in this creation as well-
with a glass of CIgar Malt SCOTCHY scotchy scotch!
S.T- CHeers fellas!

sitting back with one of those Rocky Patel Sungrown "Selects" it is a great med-full smoke that is just what the doctor ordered!

Rough week, so I came home & pounced on a Camacho Coyolar Puro Rothchild with a pair of Jim Beam Blacks on the rocks!!:tu
Hello Weekend!

Yes another ruff week, I ended it with a Hemingway and several Bud Lites. along with a couple of Negra Modelo's.

Tonight was a Gurkha Expedition Torpedo with a tall glass of Big K Cola (i spend all my money on sticks, I got nothin left for pop!)

This weekend is an IU football game, travel humi all packed, golf, golf humi all packed and then 6oz bacon wrapped filets on the grill with my mom and bro and a CAO Italia Piazza to top it off...

Can't wait!!

:tu:tu:tu:ss:ss:al:ss:sleep:
rinse and repeat

(my weekend in pictures for the literary challenged)

Yesterday I had a 00' SCdLH PC for my birthday in the morning with some coffee. That rocked!

Took the girl out tonight to Flemings.

Filets and Lobster tails along with a 2002 Oberan Merlot that was just perfect.

Back