it's friday...

thebiglebowski

Lowland Gorilla
...and friday nights are a big event my household with wifey-poo. cocktail hour, relax, discuss the week, smoke... (although, it's chilly this time of year in Music City - but we bundle up, pull out the space heaters and sit outside in screened-in porch. i'm sure we look like a couple of characters! lol)

so my question is - what's everyone planning on smoking tonight? or, DO you folks plan in advance or go more spur of the moment?

i ususally plan in advance, but occasionally i'll make a game-time decision. tonight, i plan on trying another LFD double ligero chisel (natural) if my B&M still has them. I had one last week and mentioned in another thread how enjoyable that smoke was. i want to make sure i can replicate the experience before i pull the trigger on a box.

so - what's on the menu tonight, everyone?

I think I may finally light up one of my Ashton VSG belicoso.

I have been dieing to smoke one.

I have no cigar smoking time planned for this weekend. :(

There's always a chance that the opportunity will present itself though. If it does, I plan on smoking my first Bolivar Belicosos Fino. I picked up 10 of these a while back. I've bombed a few out so far but haven't tried one myself yet.

thebiglebowski said:
...and friday nights are a big event my household with wifey-poo. cocktail hour, relax, discuss the week, smoke... (although, it's chilly this time of year in Music City - but we bundle up, pull out the space heaters and sit outside in screened-in porch. i'm sure we look like a couple of characters! lol)

so my question is - what's everyone planning on smoking tonight? or, DO you folks plan in advance or go more spur of the moment?

i ususally plan in advance, but occasionally i'll make a game-time decision. tonight, i plan on trying another LFD double ligero chisel (natural) if my B&M still has them. I had one last week and mentioned in another thread how enjoyable that smoke was. i want to make sure i can replicate the experience before i pull the trigger on a box.

so - what's on the menu tonight, everyone?

Uptown smoke shop by the Greenhills mall had them last time I was in there.

Friday nights for me are usually spent watching a good movie or two and scoffing down junk food, however tonight i´m going with a few friends to what we call here Rodizio. Basically it´s the kind of pay-per-head restaurant where as long as your green flag is up, they keep filling your plate. THIS HAS TO BE FOLLOWED BY A SPICY ONE!!!!! Funny enough this afternoon during lunch hour I was checking out my habano humi and a PSD4 caught my eye. "Thats the beast i´m gonna burn tonight" I thought to myself.

So, Partagas.... you´re toast!

interesting so far!

shawn plans on trying a cigar that hugely dissapointed me (and me alone, from what other people have said about the AVSG belicosos) and mike - if he gets the opportunity (and i really hope you do, brutha) might fire up a BBF - one of my very very very faves... both smokin' em for the first times.

coolio, man - can't wait to hear how it turns out!

I'll probably light up this small cuban Fonseca i have (sorry i don't know more about it) at my buddies poker game tonight.

I'll probably smoke this weekend...probably on Saturday night. I used to live in Greenhills, right off of Granny White pike across from the college, and I worked at Aladdin Industries before I moved down to Florida. Nashville is a nice city.:w

I always start the weekend off with a smoke! I have got sooooo many sticks this week (20+ different kinds) that I'm not sure what I'm going to try. I thinking a Car. Torano Exodus '59 torp. or ERDM Rob. Larga Mad.
It may change when I get home and open the humis, but it sure is nice to think about while sitting here at work:)
Jeff

Well I'm in a bowling league on Fridays and for some reason don't light up while bowling. Afterwards its either time with the girlfriend, which puts the kabosh on the smoking, or I'm heading to the bar with me buddies. In that case I'll just grab whatever from the humi or stop by the B&M and pick up a few sticks. I might have to burn that Onyx Reserve Mini Beli sirxlaughs sent me tonight.

im excited because yesterday i finally made it a full day without a smoke. i used to be a 4-a-week smoker but since i done fell off (the slope) its been at least one a day!

anyway tonight, if poker goes down im doing a Gurkha Grand Master, its a barber pole and 8 1/2 inchs! if no poker then im trying a Rockey Patel Conneticut.

Shawn- i liked the VSG a lot, but the Heritage was the one that dissapointed the shite outta me!

I had my two at work today so I'm abstaining tonight. I'm off Sunday so I'll check the Good humidor for something during the game.

Hope you have a good time. I know how you fell in the cold. I am from WI so I know how it feels. Once again I hope you have fun, hopefully I can get one in.

Long story, but Im not having a smoke for the rest of the month.. Had one today, on the way home.. First CAO Ive ever had.. Mx2.. what a good stogie!
Scott

Back