It's gonna rain; I'm gonna smoke.

Teninx

SilverBack
The astute weather forecasters at our local TV outlet are breathlessly telling us that it's raining now and the rain may continue all weekend. I've confimed this pronouncement by the highly scientific process of looking out the window. Now this dreary day means that I'm not going to be able to start the yard projects that I was meaning to commence. So, as a consolation prize, I will be moving to my smoking shed and lighting up an Aurora Preferidos Sapphire while I watch some mindless TV and enjoy the sound of rain on the roof. It's shaping up to be a fine weekend after all!

sounds like a great time, nothing better than the sound of rain on a roof. I too have been plagued with rain all week.

You lucky bastage. For me Rain = No Smoking as my smoking room is the back patio. Forecasters here are predicting rain all weekend also, but it looks as if the sun is trying to make it's way out as we speak. I'm sure if I fire one up and sit outside the rain will come in a hurry.:r Good luck on what seems to be the beginning of a very relaxing weekend!

Its been raining here for the last three days and not suppose to clear up until Tuesday,,,had to go to the American Legion this afternoon to enjoy my La Perla Habana black rojo..

Jerry in Minnesota

I love sitting under the overhang next to our koi pond, putting one up in smoke while the rain beats down on the water... awww yeah!

No rain here though, Central Florida has been pretty much completley on fire for about 2 weeks. this week was bad, the fires came right to our 'exit' but halted there :D

Hey crazyfool,

I see your location as "a strange fly-in community" is that the one John Travolta lives in? Just curious.

The Koi pond sounds nice.

Dandee said:
Hey crazyfool,

I see your location as "a strange fly-in community" is that the one John Travolta lives in? Just curious.

The Koi pond sounds nice.

hehe, yes and no. He still owns a nice chunk of land here but he moved slightly west to Ocala where he built his own runway. He was mostly chased away by the crotchity 'memebers of the board'. (and i dont mean the good crotchity that we get from Klugsy) Anyway they hypocricticly dubbed his pane to loud, and yes it is a bonified passenger Jet. I loved it but he left as i will eventually...

We do have Mark Martin, Mike Skinner, TOm Petty (off and on) Brian Bocher (for my hackey fans!!) and a few others.... they say maybe Madonna because of the bike trails... thaty would be hilarious!!!!

Teninx said:
The astute weather forecasters at our local TV outlet are breathlessly telling us that it's raining now and the rain may continue all weekend. I've confimed this pronouncement by the highly scientific process of looking out the window. Now this dreary day means that I'm not going to be able to start the yard projects that I was meaning to commence. So, as a consolation prize, I will be moving to my smoking shed and lighting up an Aurora Preferidos Sapphire while I watch some mindless TV and enjoy the sound of rain on the roof. It's shaping up to be a fine weekend after all!

Man, that sounds so awesome. TV, smokes, rain drops, & relaxation. Perfect way to unwind from a week's work.

Back