it's good to be back

kalvinchris

ChestBeater
I took a big break from smoking cigars after I burned out on smoking a stogie a day. It just didn't taste good anymore and the thrill was gone. I am happy to say that cigars are enjoyable again and I look forward to checking this board constantly (too much?), holding back the wallet on daily deals, and hopefully getting back to trading on the board.

A few of you may remember that I also had a string of bad luck at my apartment with stolen mail (cigars!) and other property. We had a storm in Tulsa with winds so strong that half my balcony blew off and the ceiling caved in at places. I took this as my cue to tell the landlord I would be leaving. My girlfriend was having trouble finding a job in town and actually left for Austin so I almost lost her in the process of this madness. She had such a crazy experience if I tell you guys you won't believe it - it sounds like a bad horror b movie. But she is back and started working where she always wanted to, things are good, cigars taste great, and even though the ceiling is falling in, things will be OK.

So it's good to be back brothers and sisters. Let's have a smoke to things turning out good in the end. :D

Back