It's that time again. Crawfish and Stogies! (Pics)

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
As usual, having a lil get together tonight. First time eating crawfish this season so I celebrated with my buddy with a pair of Cohiba Siglo VI's and some fine eating. Here are some pics up till now:

07boil.jpg

07boil2.jpg

07boil3.jpg

07boil4.jpg

07boil5.jpg

NICE! My best friend owns a meat market and always has some serious crawfish cookin'

I have yet to try it with a good cigar though! This year is the year:ss

Thanks for the pics.. Looks like it doesn't get much better than that!

As usual, having a lil get together tonight. First time eating crawfish this season so I celebrated with my buddy with a pair of Cohiba Siglo VI's and some fine eating. Here are some pics up till now:

07boil.jpg

07boil2.jpg

07boil3.jpg

07boil4.jpg

07boil5.jpg

I HATE YOU! I have to order them online LIVE! I found a place, but I'm going to have to pay out he ass...whatever...I'll be down there in April!

I just ate, going snap some eating pics for yas. Damn spicey...perfect. I need to set up a boil herf sometime in the future if the old lady permits.

That is F'in great..like everyone else the only thing better than pic's would be being in them but, very nice.

Mike,

That sure makes me drool! I grew up in Abbeville, LA and have had my share of crawfish, but it's been years. Great to see the pics though. :dr

I have not had fresh crawfish in years.

Hard to find them at all up here, even frozen or refrigerated. Grew up in Oregon near a few streams full of them. Mighty tasty.

Back