It's the weekend... what are you smoking?

God

Lowland Gorilla
Didn't get a chance yesterday to fire one up but today I am enjoying a Gurkha Grand Master. Been working on this baby for almost 2 hours now... :cool:

When I get home I'm gonna light up a RyJ Churchill and just sit and enjoy the sun setting. Ahhhhhhh....... relaxation.

BTW, thanx for sunsets God.... they rock!

hey god, since you live in kansas, mind explaining what the fluck that was last night?

your storm cut my power for over 6 fuggin hours, which means my sump pump wasn't working... which means my BRAND NEW FINISHED BASEMENT is now a little wetter than it should be.... :SM

stop with the :BS

of course, tonight to celebrate the fact that i'm at work and still breathing, i dont' have a clue what i'll have tonight... maybe check and see how my punch punch's are doing at this stage of their lives.

had a PL PC last night from my cab, and IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME they started to taste like a cigar.

Just changed my mind on what I'm going to smoke tonite. I just read a review for the Bolivar Corona Gigantes and I forgot that I had a few restin' in the humi. That's what I'm gonna have tonite as I've already tried the RyJ Churchills before.

Here's to new and exciting experiences

Gonna take off to a job in a few minutes. It's about a twenty minute drive to get there so I think a Party Short will fit the time frame and do just fine! :cool:

had a Punch Rare Corojo Churchill, a Romeo Y Julieta #2

a Padron 2000 and a Punch Champion Saturday

today... haven't smoked anything yet

IHT said:
hey god, since you live in kansas, mind explaining what the fluck that was last night?

your storm cut my power for over 6 fuggin hours, which means my sump pump wasn't working... which means my BRAND NEW FINISHED BASEMENT is now a little wetter than it should be.... :SM

stop with the :BS

of course, tonight to celebrate the fact that i'm at work and still breathing, i dont' have a clue what i'll have tonight... maybe check and see how my punch punch's are doing at this stage of their lives.

had a PL PC last night from my cab, and IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME they started to taste like a cigar.
Sorry about that... I thought Santa had passed on a request from you for a indoor pool... after looking at it I see it was from some guy named Greg from Arkansas... :hn

Reactions: IHT
God said:
Sorry about that... I thought Santa had passed on a request from you for a indoor pool... after looking at it I see it was from some guy named Greg from Arkansas... :hn

I enjoyed a Casa Torano while taking care of some yard work this morning. Me thinks an Oct 03 ERDM Choix Supreme while grilling up some chicken for dinner. Anything to forget that work is tomorrow.

I hadn't heard about issues from the storm in KS, since I was busy dealing with the potential, but fortunately unactualized, water damage here from Fri night. Probably the same storm. It looks like it was a busy weekend for insurance agents.

Thinking about either a CAO Brazilia or a Carlos Torano 1916 (haven't tried either yet!!).

Went into a liquor store last night and they had a humidor...the best selection I've ever seen in a liquor or cigarette type store. I bought a few cheap cigars I've been wanting to try, and the guy gifts me a La Gloria Cubana Serie R No. 4 Maduro....cost more than I spent! So that's what I will be smoking tonight, looks delicious!

icehog3 said:
Went into a liquor store last night and they had a humidor...the best selection I've ever seen in a liquor or cigarette type store. I bought a few cheap cigars I've been wanting to try, and the guy gifts me a La Gloria Cubana Serie R No. 4 Maduro....cost more than I spent! So that's what I will be smoking tonight, looks delicious!

Looks like you got a leaf brother there. Take him in something nice for him to try.

I smoked a Torano Nicaraguan robusto earlier. It had a yellow cello & was pretty tasty. Don't know about later......whichever way the wind blows me I guess.

kansashat said:
Looks like you got a leaf brother there. Take him in something nice for him to try.

Absolutely!! First I have to make sure he smokes so I don't offend him, I think he might be Muslim.

Had a Gran Habano #3 yesterday. Not sure what I'm going to have this evening.

Burned a Camacho Diploma just a little while ago and got a light but pleasent little buzz. Then my wife called from downtown and said that her car was acting up. Had it towed home...looks like the computer.That's gonna cost some $$$$$$.So to console myself tonite I'm gonna grill some Ribeyes, drink lots of Makers and smoke a serious stick.I'm torn between a PSD1 LE "04" or VR Don Alejandro. You guys help me out. I've only got 3 PSD1 LEs and 9 of the DAs. Which do ya'll think I oughta spark up after wolfing down that big chunk of dead cow?

Jeff said:
Had a Gran Habano #3 yesterday. Not sure what I'm going to have this evening.
How are those Gran Habanos... they look pretty tasty... been thinking about trying one...

Back