JDN Machito

partagaspete

I Do Medical Things
After rather looong and mentally draining day yesterday I came home wanting a really good yet short smoke. looked over my assortment 20 Party shorts left and wanted something different... selected a JDN Machito (sp) gifted from a certain mad bomber.

Prelight smell was strong and spicy. Cap looked like it was placed on top kinda like lyle lovitts hair. snipped cleanly (though).

Pre light draw was perfect and soooo tasty as I set up my DVD and opened my root beer (a perfect match with this little fire cracker) I realized I was in no rush to light this thing cause the flavor was sooo good.

Well I put torch to tobacco and initially strong tobacco flavor whelmed me. than chocalate for the first few puffs, after that it was very shifty stick. strong spicy, cedar, not quite sure of main flavor but great! very complex smoke for such a small package.

When I finished I realized I need a bigger humidor.
I Highly recommend these but warning to the novice these are very strong and very spicy...I don't thing I'll need to rim the nose hais for a few months. Thanks Mo

T

great review!
believe it or not these are my everyday smokes... I hoenstly think if you let em sit for a few months they taste similar to an opus, but even stronger!!

MMMmmmmmmm.. I can't wait to get home and have one now!! :p :p :p

I got this in a bomb and it was very good I am pretty sure it was well rested... AS far as comparing to an Opus...I have never had one but I can compare it to a Punch Gran Puro. The Machito had more character, flavor, and strength.

T

Back