JJ Maduro Lancero

bobarian

Elder Jungle Leader
Not really a review as much as a commentary. I didnt think ahead to have my camera at hand.:confused:

Had one of these tonite from the Lancero Sampler. A really great smoke, quite different from the other JJ's I have had. The flavors seemed much more focused(as is often the case with lanceros). Tons of that Pepin spice, but tamed by the Maduro wrapper. Unlike any other Pepin I have had. Powerful but subtle at the same time. Burn was perfect, no bitterness even at the nub!
:tu:tu:tu
I gifted the others from my sampler except this one and a Centurian. And my other sampler is sleeping. So I guess I need to pick up a few more samplers to smoke until Mr Garcia decides to make these a regular release.:ss

Only one I've had so far is the Centurion and it was great. However, it was identical in flavor to the regular production sizes. Can't wait to try the JJ maddie!

I absolutely love JJ maduros. I still need to post a review of the first one I had to show everyone exactly how much I love them. Thanks for the review of the lancero size. I can't wait to fire up the one mitro sent me!

I used to really like the JJ Maduro, however the last few I had were nothing special. I'm hoping I just got a couple bad ones. :tu

Tried the lancero last night. The flavor was good however the draw was a little tight which can be a problem for lanceros. All and all I think I enjoyed the larger ring a little more for this line.

Back