Joya De Esteli

ggainey

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I am smoking a Joya De Esteli that a friend of mine picked up on his trip to Managua, Nicaraugua. Actually I think he went to Esteli and bought them. They came in a small box, and they are a very small ring gauge and probably 4.5 inches long. Anyone ever heard of or smoked one of these? They are quite tasty IMO.

I am smoking a Joya De Esteli that a friend of mine picked up on his trip to Managua, Nicaraugua. Actually I think he went to Esteli and bought them. They came in a small box, and they are a very small ring gauge and probably 4.5 inches long. Anyone ever heard of or smoked one of these? They are quite tasty IMO.
The cigars are reasonable priced at about $60 for 20. Here is a write-up I found on the cigars:

Handmade in Esteli, Nicaragua
Wrapper: Nicaraguan
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan
Popular since its introduction in 1963, this cigar was re-blended in 1996 then re-blended back to its original flavor in 2000. Produced by Tabacos Puros de Nicaragua, this smoke sports a full-bodied taste thanks to the Nicaraguan-grown, Havana-seed wrapper. These cigars are meticulously cured and skillfully rolled in Esteli, Nicaragua. It's the careful attention to the finest details that distinguish them as truly the "Jewel of Nicaragua".

The cigars are reasonable priced at about $60 for 20. Here is a write-up I found on the cigars:

Handmade in Esteli, Nicaragua

Wrapper: Nicaraguan
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan

Popular since its introduction in 1963, this cigar was re-blended in 1996 then re-blended back to its original flavor in 2000. Produced by Tabacos Puros de Nicaragua, this smoke sports a full-bodied taste thanks to the Nicaraguan-grown, Havana-seed wrapper. These cigars are meticulously cured and skillfully rolled in Esteli, Nicaragua. It's the careful attention to the finest details that distinguish them as truly the "Jewel of Nicaragua".

Thanks, I should have searched the internet again. I tried to no avail to search for something about them when I got them a few months ago. Maybe I aint' as internet savvy as I thought I was. My friend goes to Nic at least once a year and I think I will get him to get me some more of these, for a short smoke they are great.

Back