Joya de Nicaragua

brigey

WAR EAGLE!
Does anyone have an opinion on the Joya de Nicaragua cigars? They are the featured cigar from Joecigar.com today. The write-up goes like this "it's back, and the Antaño 1970 celebrates the bold, intoxicating flavors Joya de Nicaragua was known for many years ago. Enjoy this 91-rated muscle cigar, which combines a dark Nicaraguan wrapper with aged Nicaraguan ligero tobaccos."

Any thoughts?:2

The Antano is one of my favorite go to cigars. Definitely wont be dissapointed at two bucks a pop. I think I'm gonna order twice. :ss

It is a great cigar IMHO and for the price you can't beat it. I love that size too, cool, full bodied cigar in a reasonable time frame.

The Celebracions are great too!

Oh, and yes, I pulled the trigger on that deal today.

This is a very good price on these, about the best I have ever done on c-bid is $3 to $3.50 per cigar, shipped. Solid, great construction & burn...and I hope you like pepper/spice!!

Both the Antano & the Celebraccion are something I keep on hand

Good smokes. Can't beat the price of the Antano's at Joes today. I pulled the trigger on a 10pack.

Strong, heavily woody notes with spicey tones. :tu

Now I wouldn't rate it as well as a DPG Black or Blue Label, but these make a great change of pace. To me I find them similar to Camacho cigars in some respects.

I wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of the deal at Joes place.

I agree with the other posters, the JdN is a great cigar and the Joe Cigar deal makes it really worth the while. Either go for it today or try the Antano 1970 some other time.

Good smokes. Can't beat the price of the Antano's at Joes today. I pulled the trigger on a 10pack.

Strong, heavily woody notes with spicey tones. :tu

Now I wouldn't rate it as well as a DPG Black or Blue Label, but these make a great change of pace. To me I find them similar to Camacho cigars in some respects.

I wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of the deal at Joes place.

Good thing that both the DPG Blue and JdN were on the deal this week!

Does anyone have an opinion on the Joya de Nicaragua cigars? They are the featured cigar from Joecigar.com today. The write-up goes like this "it's back, and the Antaño 1970 celebrates the bold, intoxicating flavors Joya de Nicaragua was known for many years ago. Enjoy this 91-rated muscle cigar, which combines a dark Nicaraguan wrapper with aged Nicaraguan ligero tobaccos."

Any thoughts?:2

Good deal! Pulled the trigger on that one and it's being sent to our friends in the military :u

It is a great cigar IMHO and for the price you can't beat it. I love that size too, cool, full bodied cigar in a reasonable time frame.

The Celebracions are great too!

Oh, and yes, I pulled the trigger on that deal today.
Thanks for the advice, personal references. It is tough when you stay in a range of cigars and don't go outside what has been a good smoke. I like the med to full bodied cigars and I saw the deal and just did not have the personal experience with the smoke, thanks for the feedback. Pulled the trigger on these at that price.:D

Thanks for the advice, personal references. It is tough when you stay in a range of cigars and don't go outside what has been a good smoke. I like the med to full bodied cigars and I saw the deal and just did not have the personal experience with the smoke, thanks for the feedback. Pulled the trigger on these at that price.:D

You wont regret your decision, these are tasty smokes! Pulled the trigger as well.:ss

Damm good cigar. I cant get them cheeper than $5 bucks apiece at local B&M. $2 bucks apiece and free shipping is a no brainer. IMHO..:ss..Brian

Yeah, it's a deal worth doing twice. ;) One bit advice, not a cigar to have on an empty stomach. Also, try not to inhale the resting smoke. Trust me. :D

Back