Jumped head first off the deep end.

macjoe53

Alpha Silverback
Went to the Tinderbox in Metairie, LA for the CAO Event and met Tim Ozgener. I didn't fall down the slope. I jumped. Came home with two CAO Americas, a box of MX2 Robustos and a sample box with five different CAO's.

Went to the Tinderbox in Metairie, LA for the CAO Event and met Tim Ozgener. I didn't fall down the slope. I jumped. Came home with two CAO Americas, a box of MX2 Robustos and a sample box with five different CAO's.
Yeah, it will only get worse...TRUST me!!!

:r That's how it happens... :ss

How was meeting Tim? Nice guy? Also, I will look forward to your review of the Americanas,,, :tu

Kind of makes you wish there was a lifegard around when you're thinking about jumping into the deep end. Enjoy the smokes!

This must be a omen.
Rocky Patel is in KC tomorrow.
Must stay home. Like I need more RP smokes.:chk

Yeah, it will only get worse...TRUST me!!!

Good news bad news in this qoute. The bad news is he is right the good news is having him steer you down the slope is like having Bil Gates teach you to be rich or Mick Jagger teach you to be a rock star, you are definately gonna learn to do it right.

:r That's how it happens... :ss

How was meeting Tim? Nice guy? Also, I will look forward to your review of the Americanas,,, :tu

Tim's a very nice guy even if he did go to USC. There was a good discussion about why the media continues to rank USC as #1 when LSU is a better team.

Back