Just a heads up...some Americans lost alot more this month.

Scott M said:
Like to thank Paul for busting his ass getting us back up and running. Pity that some good info was lost, but everyone gets to go back home to their familes tonight.

That's all. Carry on.

Sir, Yes Sir! You are right Paul puts alot of work into CS! and it is definately appreciated! I'd rather hang around waiting for this site to come back up than to fool with the other cigar boards.

AF MAN said:
Sir, Yes Sir! You are right Paul puts alot of work into CS! and it is definately appreciated! I'd rather hang around waiting for this site to come back up than to fool with the other cigar boards.

are there really any other cigar boards??

Scott M said:
Like to thank Paul for busting his ass getting us back up and running. Pity that some good info was lost, but everyone gets to go back home to their familes tonight.

That's all. Carry on.

Yea, what he said!!!

Scott M said:

That's all. Carry on.

Exactly. Well said.

Scott M said:

That's all. Carry on.
Was just thinking the same thing. Great post bro! :cool:

Scott M said:

That's all. Carry on.

Nice post Scott! :D

I can only agree to what's already been said.
:tpd:

Let's all give thanks for what we have......there are many blessings among this board.

Scott M said:

That's all. Carry on.

Well said Scott....glad to be home.

Well said. Hopefully the infoformation will come back as time goes on.

Back