Just a little FYI for all my CS brothers and sisters

When it said "Welcome Scott to Cigar Command" I thought they meant me.
Then I found out it wasn't me and I cried.

When it said "Welcome Scott to Cigar Command" I thought they meant me.
Then I found out it wasn't me and I cried.
Well, take heart my brother, at least you have a cool name :D :r

I am smoking a VSG Belicoso #1 for my celebration cigar as well as my first review for Cigarcommand.
Scott

Well, take heart my brother, at least you have a cool name :D :r

I am smoking a VSG Belicoso #1 for my celebration cigar as well as my first review for Cigarcommand.
Scott

Are they any good? I don't remeber ever having one. Do you have more? Hope you like it alot. What do they taste like? :D

Props to you and good luck there.

Review is up on cigarcommand.com I didn't get cherries out of it, but everyone gets different things out of each cigar I guess ;)
Scott

He Scott! Congrats!!

How did you get that gig?

Since you are famous now, am I allowed to talk to you when we are at The Humidor?

Bye the way, are you going to The Humidor this weekend? I'm still going if you can't talk to me...:ss

He Scott! Congrats!!

How did you get that gig?

Since you are famous now, am I allowed to talk to you when we are at The Humidor?

Bye the way, are you going to The Humidor this weekend? I'm still going if you can't talk to me...:ss

:r Jason! I am thinking I will get there this weekend. Probably tomorrow. I have to go down the mountain anyway to do some work for my grandma in the morning, so I could make a quick trip over that way.. I'll plan on being there at around noon :)
Scott

EDIT: The owner of cigar command put up on another site that he was looking for reviewers, and I thought it would be interesting, so I submitted a sample review to him, and was lucky enough to get picked :)
Scott

:r Jason! I am thinking I will get there this weekend. Probably tomorrow. I have to go down the mountain anyway to do some work for my grandma in the morning, so I could make a quick trip over that way.. I'll plan on being there at around noon :)
Scott

EDIT: The owner of cigar command put up on another site that he was looking for reviewers, and I thought it would be interesting, so I submitted a sample review to him, and was lucky enough to get picked :)
Scott

Sounds good, I will be there after my "salon appointment" (don't laugh).

Back