Just Ordered It.

CHRONO14

Mid 20's Gorilla
I finally made the jump and bought me a cabinet humidor last week. I went with Aristocrat humidors and bought the mini in dark red mahogany with a beveled glass front. I'll post some pics up as soon as I get it in. I already know that I'm going to need more space and will be ordering a fully upgraded Aristocrat DX in the near future also.

Nice! I can't even get my wife to agree that I need more smokes, let alone a cabinet humi!
Scott

I will tell you once it is delievered the wife will forget about it. I have totell you mine is the nicest piece of furniture we own. it is a real beauty and you will have that baby filled in a week.:ss

You're going to love it. Definately worth the wait. They seal tighter than a drum, look great and the construction is second to none.

I will tell you once it is delievered the wife will forget about it. I have totell you mine is the nicest piece of furniture we own. it is a real beauty and you will have that baby filled in a week.:ss

Yep she will have her china and all her knick knacks in it before you can blink. :D

I went with Aristocrat humidors and bought the mini in dark red mahogany with a beveled glass front. . . . . I already know that I'm going to need more space and will be ordering a fully upgraded Aristocrat DX in the near future also.

Good that you know your weaknesses . . . err, I meant strengths. I have a mini (different options) and love it. :tu But it did fill up. And, if you ordered a Set-n- Forget, that in itself takes the space of a few extra boxes (after experimentation, I put mine on the shelf I ordered). Never thought I would fill it but I did. In just five months:hn

I plan on just using an oasis xl that I already own in the mini but when I order the aristocrat dx I'm going to get the set and forget. I also do believe I may have already filled this thing with out realizing it. Also no wife to tell me that I can't fill it.

Back