Just waiting for the mail...

physiognomy

From a land down under...
I decided to work at home this morning & wait for the DHL van to deliver my latest winnings from cbid. Nothing special, just a 5 Vegas 'A' Atomic 10pk & a 5pk of CAO Brazilia Gols... Once they get here I think I'll move out to the balcony & enjoy a Gol. I'd be interested to hear what you all are waiting for??? :ss

Nothing on tap for delivery this week, but I did go on a bit of a Series 'A' buying spree. Going out on Thursday should be two fivers each of the Artisan and Alpha, and a box of the box-pressed Apex.

I got a few winnings from C-bid on their way as well. I got a buddy near Albany that I get them shipped to then he mails them to me. I have a 5 er of each of 5 Vegas limitada '06 Belicosos, Sanch Panza XF madrid , Fonseca Habana seleccion Invictos and ITSF maduro toros. It takes a week to reach me so I wont see them till at least next Tuesday.

I decided to work at home this morning & wait for the DHL van to deliver my latest winnings from cbid. Nothing special, just a 5 Vegas 'A' Atomic 10pk & a 5pk of CAO Brazilia Gols... Once they get here I think I'll move out to the balcony & enjoy a Gol. I'd be interested to hear what you all are waiting for??? :ss

Nothing now.

my CBID loot arrived at the local sort facility yesterday morning. still not here. they need to put the damn sticks on the van and bring them to me. :tg

Some nice smokes coming to you guys!!! :ss

I'll admit that after recieving my cbid package this morning I'm still waiting on a few other things... I confirmed that a box of Fuente sungrown chateaus shipped yesterday from JR (my 2nd box ever) & of coarse next week's cbid haul is yet to be finalised... At the very least I'll have a box of 5 Vegas 'A' box-pressed Apex.

After that the budget is blown & I'll be happy for at least the rest of the month... ;)

Back