Just wanted to say thanks (LOLH)

mr.c

In a corner
MAN, did I have a great time at the herf, that was a lot of fun. You owe it to yourself to go to one of these at least once. Got to meet a lot of great people, learned a lot and had a blast.

A big thankyou to the springfield crew for hosting this, and all the hard work that must go into the herf to make it run so smooth. ;)

joe

I'll second that!! I had an unbelievable weekend. Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen. I already can't wait for next year!!!!!!!!

i really wish i could've went, seen the house i was born in again, my old neighborhoods, etc, and to meet a ton of great guys...

but business calls... so i'm stuck in a hotel room for a month...

can't wait to see your pictures.

Double thanks to the Springfield Crew!! :)

Had a great time as usual!

It was nice to meet lots of new people and of course the usual band of characters that makes the LOLH such a great time!

Sorry the rest of the So Cal crew couldn't attend for a wide variety of reasons, but us 4 who did tried to hold up our reputation! :r

Barry

As usual.... the Springfield Crew did an outstanding job. Great time! Great folks! Great smokes!

Thanks for all your hard work guys and gals.

I had a great time as always. Thanks Springfieldians! By the way how many boards do you guys post on? I can't keep up! :confused:

i really tried to meet and talk with as many folks as i could. there are truly no words to express how much coming up there means to me since i tend to be a loner. everyone and i mean EVERYONE was friendly and open to discussion. not many events where someone can leave hundreds of dollars worth of cigars, a digital camera and personal belongings laying around and have absolutely no fear of having them taken. all kinds of people from every type of background, living where i do it makes me feel great. people i would like to thank and why....

1) has to be kerry. he talked me into coming and i never paid for food or drink except for some coffee and a pizza at the herf. showed me a great time and gave me a cigar that i could never get on my own. not to show off but out of pure friendship. a sincere thanks. i can never pay you back.

2) jody. gave me a lift from the airport, bought me lunch (damn that was alot of fries). actually had the chance to converse with him and get to know him better. pretty cool guy.

3) phil and mtusa for giving me a lift to and from the preherf. even though tusa is a yankees fan we got to know each other fairly well and he is a great guy. phil is a character like no other but he has an honest nature and isn't afraid to let you know it. btw did you see how fast i got my a$$ back upstairs when i saw the tenn/georgia score?lol.

and thanks to the people that donated to the herf and also the guys that talked to me about their businesses. i learned alot from you (hotek and jerry especially). thanks to the springpatch crew for setting up the herf. there must be an uncanny amount of work to run one of these. thanks again for a great herf.

Back