K. Hansotia Symphony

megasolo

ChestBeater
Hello all. It's been awhile since i've been on the boards, so I thought I would put up a review of my Saturday night smoke.

The Symphony Robusto 6 X 50

Pre-light. This is really a good looking cigar. firm, no blemishes on the wrapper and solid construction. The color is very light tan. Now normally this would turn me off, I like stronger cigars. However i'm very fond of anything made by K. Hansotia, including the Ghurka's. Even the pics on the net make the cigar appear to be a little darker, more like an EMS, don't let that fool you it really is a very light wrapper.

Light - The cut was clean, the cap didn't unravel on me. The wrapper is tough, not like those tissue paper thin types that tear when you pull the band off. toasted the foot and first few hits were mellow. I got a great burn off the cigar, stayed even throughout. The draw was a little tight, could of been better. The flavor intensefied as the cigar went on. It was still mellow, but more flavorfull, quite tasty. However this cigar left me wanting a little more. I would be though that somoeone who fancies mellow cigars would love this. For me, I want more kick and spice. Still a great cigar.

by the way Cigar Insider rated this a 91.

Good review.
I like this smoke a lot, but generally prefer it on a weekend morning with a cup of coffee. It is mild, but flavorful.

Yeah, I sure am... I think it's a great smoke.. I happen to like that it's not a spicy smoke but like you said it's not mild like you think it would be. Has alot of body to it and great construction.

Had one in the truck driving to Pahrump yesterday, great cigar for that purpose, great burn, even taste and conistent.

Back