Keep me and my daughter in your thoughts/prayers

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
I just found out my fiance and mother of my beautiful daughter had been cheating on me...so my family is split now. Im having a difficult time with this guys and trying to hang in there as best I can for my daughter's sake. It just kills me to see the poor decision making she used and how it has devestated my family. I somehow hope one day this will be resolved for my family's sake, but the decision and changes are not on me. If you guys could please pray for me, Madison, and Ashley in our time of difficulties, I would appreciate it. For future reference I also have a change of address for the time being which I will pass on to Anita. Thanks in advance for the thoughts/prayers guys, got a rough road ahead of me.

Mike,
You, Madison and Ashley will remain in my prayers.

I can only imagine what you are going through right now. But even now, when you are faced with so much, you are thinking of the well being of others...Kudos to you, my friend. God bless you, Mike. You've gotta have faith because things will get better.

I am so sorry you are going through this, Mike. You have my thoughts and prayers, and anything else you need.

I'm with you Mike. So sorry to hear about all of this. Everything can still end up right, just not like it was. You'll do good Bro.

Mike your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your head high and don't let your emotions over take your common sense. You and your family will get through this whatever you decide. Wishing you all the very best in this tough time.

Mike, sorry to hear about this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If there is anything you need, let us know.

Im so friggin depressed guys, Ive been through alot in my young life but this by far is the hardest. It kills me every time I look in my little girls eyes and see her mom....god it hurts so bad. Love is a bitch...

Been through the "cheating" thing before, but never with a child involved. I truly feel for you. Keep your head up, we will be praying for you! Things have a funny way of working out :tu

I'm not much for inspirational stuff, but when I was going thru my rough time a few years back I saw this on a church sign and it kept me going:
"God will never leave us to stumble through life alone!"

Back