Keep my Father in your thoughts.

shvictor

3-1 We suck
A little history. My Father was drafted for Vietnam right out of high school when he was 18. He did numerous tour of duties, for which most of those he volunteered to go back. As most of you know they used a chemical herbicide called Agent Orange. My Dad told me stories of that stuff being dropped right on top of them. As you can probably guess, My Dad was diagnosed with cancer brought on by exposure to AG. He was doing pretty good for awhile, but recently has taken a turn for the worse. When you say your prayers tonight, please say one for him. His name is Steve Victor.

A little history. My Father was drafted for Vietnam right out of high school when he was 18. He did numerous tour of duties, for which most of those he volunteered to go back. As most of you know they used a chemical herbicide called Agent Orange. My Dad told me stories of that stuff being dropped right on top of them. As you can probably guess, My Dad was diagnosed with cancer brought on by exposure to AG. He was doing pretty good for awhile, but recently has taken a turn for the worse. When you say your prayers tonight, please say one for him. His name is Steve Victor.

Prayers sent to you and your family brother.

Cancer is definetely a b!t(h...I should know. Yer dad and yer family will most surely be on me prayers tonight.

Back