'Kid Rock' Cigar Line?

DonnieW

Rookie S.O.B.
Kid Rock is looking to do some branding... Wonder if he's hit up any of the 'decent' manufacturers? I'll put a good stick on a bet that it will be C.A.O. that delivers.

------------------

"And the Kid Rock branding machine is now in full gear, with the artist and his Twisted Brown Trucker band cutting a new song, "Warrior," for a National Guard commercial. It will be downloadable in its entirety on the National Guard's Web site once the commercial airs. He's also looking at launching signature beer and cigar products.

"I like (branding opportunities) when it's something I'm into, and I'm definitely into beer and cigars," Rock says. "You probably won't see me on the cover of a Wheaties box or selling Tide detergent, because it's irrelevant to me."

http://www.reuters.com/article/ente...RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews&rpc=22&sp=true

I can't wait for the episode of "New Scooby Doo Mysteries - Scooby Doo Meets Kid Rock"

About that time I'll be enjoying some cereal out of my Kid Rock line of dishes and flatware available only at Target.

OK I'll preface this with the fact I actually liked Kid Rock before he became country lol.

However who the heck buys anything because Kid Rock's face is on it? I gotta believe the Kid Rock cigar comes sliced down the middle and missing tobacco that you have to, ummmm, fill in with your own.......

Thomas Kincaide is going to be kicking himself for not thinking of this first. Cigars in TK painted tubes is a no-brainer. TK is like a rl version of Krusty the clown IMO.

Would not be suprised by anything. Merchandise rights for goods is all profit for a performer. It's not like they have a hard time finding investors. Or someone who is just willing to shell out the money for the naming rights.

he needs to release them within 3 months, I bought tickets for his show in Tilburg, Netherlands in december. Would be nice if I could buy some of em, and have the box signed.

oh God......I don't want to offend anyone who likes Kid Rock, so I guess I just won't say anything besides......oh God.

Kid Rock cigars would only be available here:

whin9.jpg

:al :ss:al:ss:al:ss:al:ss

you will never see me smoking a playboy cigar and you will never see me smoke a kid rock cigar.

haha maybe he will steal some ideas from the cigar makers just as he stole riffs from other bands.:r

Last edited:
Back