Kinkicristo?

Silound

Swamp Gorilla
Has anyone heard of these or smoked one before? Got one at work, looks like a cameroon wrapper, torpedo size.

Kinda reminds me of a Padron 2000 Maduro...exccept for the ash particles I keep puffing up :(

Those are the Kinky Friedman line he came out with about a year ago,,they go for about 130 bucks for a box of 20.. I have not had one...As far as Kinky is concerned,,I'm sure you have heard of him,,a great self made guy ..

Jerry in Minnesota.

I just ordered a sampler pack today from Kinky Friedman Cigars on the reccomendation of one of the guys I work with. He says they are really good cigars. I'll have mine next week, so I'll do a review.

I just ordered a sampler pack today from Kinky Friedman Cigars on the reccomendation of one of the guys I work with. He says they are really good cigars. I'll have mine next week, so I'll do a review.

Kinky's cigars have been on my wish list for a while now. I plan on ordering some singles in the near future. Here is a link to another site you can get them:

http://www.seriouscigars.com/types/Build_mfr.asp?mfg=Kinky+Friedman&Cat=Cigars

It looks like this site lets you order singles which is always great for a college student like me! :)

Back