Knife Auction for the Troops

JaKaAch

HopenchangeHopenchange
I have noticed a couple threads in the last couple weeks concerning folding knives.
I have a Spyderco knife I want to auction off to Club Stogie gorillas.
Any Club Stogie member interested in this knife can bid on it. Of course the bidding will be in cigars.
All cigars bid for the knife will go to the troops. The Club Stogie member that bids the most cigars wins the knife.
The auction will end Monday, October 22, 2007 at 10:00 pm central time.
This is the Endura model C10PBK, made by Spyderco. It has a 3 ¾ inch VG-10 stainless steel blade. It is 4 7/8 inches long closed. The pocket clip is reversible for the south paws out there.
BMoct19006.jpg

BMoct19007a.jpg

The winning bidder will send the cigars to Mr.Maduro, papajohn67, or 68TriShield. I have not talked to them about this yet but I'm sure they won't mind getting a few more cigars for the troops.

Thanks Club Stogie
Jeff

Fifty. :tu

Thanks for all the bids guys. :tu
Looks like Ashcan Bill has the highest bid, with 50 cigars bid for the troops​

I have seen some post earlier today by Ashcan Bill that the fires in SoCA might force him to evacuate. http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1237579&postcount=15
So I will PM him and wait for his reply. I think he has plenty of things to worry about that are more important than this auction right now.
Be careful out there Ashcan Bill

:uHere is a DC# for the knife Bill. Going out today.:u
I hope things have cooled down out there.

0306 2400 0000 3230 8083​

Things are indeed once again cool.

Tomorrow I'm going to start cleaning the AC compressor, the half inch of ash off the back sill, replacing filters, hosing off the house, and whatever else needs doing. And I'll do it with a smile, because I still have a place to clean. :tu

Things are indeed once again cool.

Tomorrow I'm going to start cleaning the AC compressor, the half inch of ash off the back sill, replacing filters, hosing off the house, and whatever else needs doing. And I'll do it with a smile, because I still have a place to clean. :tu

Whistle while you work indeed!:tu

Just an epilogue to put this thread to rest.

I received Jeff's knife this afternoon, along with a few unexpected hitchhikers. Tragically, these hitchhikers are likely to meet with an untimely demise. Soon. Very soon.

Rest assured your knife will be well cared for and find company with another Spyderco - my little Meerkat.

On behalf of myself and a lot of our troops, thanks for your generosity, Jeff!

Ya done good! :tu

Back