La Flor de Ynclan

Papichulo

DIABLO CANOSO
Guys, I just had an obscure cigar from a wonderful manufacturer... La Flor de Ynclan. Have any of you smoked these? They have an indonisian binder, Ecuadorian shade wrapper and Dominican/Nic filler. This smoke is mild to medium, but with an top rate construction. Nice light sweet; a flavor I cannot describe. I would have posted under the review section, but I want to hear some views from my fellow gorillas. I recommend this cigar during the morning with a nice freshly brewed cup of black coffee. Give me your thoughts or go get youself some.

How did I stumble across these? I met Mr. Stockabye (sp?) at a herf and I believe he is the owner. :ss

Last edited:
I was planning my morning smoke for tomorrow. I guess I will grab one of the ones I bought with you last week. I have gotten much worse since the last time you saw me. So I don't get accused of thread jacking..... Don't they make the La Vencedora's as well? That is another very good mild cigar.

The owner is Peter Stokkebye.

Last edited:
I was planning my morning smoke for tomorrow. I guess I will grab one of the ones I bought with you last week. I have gotten much worse since the last time you saw me. So I don't get accused of thread jacking..... Don't they make the La Vencedora's as well? That is another very good mild cigar.

The owner is Peter Stokkebye.

Reggie, it was great hanging out with such a fine military man! These are the same. I know we talked about this smoke, but did not realize how wonderful they were until yesterday. Yep, they do make the La Vencdoras, but I have not tried that one yet.

So, I know you spent about five bills during the week of the herf. You are done; I guess if I introduce you to www.cigarbid.com you will spend even more:r

So, I know you spent about five bills during the week of the herf. You are done; I guess if I introduce you to www.cigarbid.com you will spend even more:r

Not five bills, you know I don't get paid that well. I have already been to that horrible site. Let's just say we have a lot of catching up to do. Thank you for showing me the Jungle; that other site is a very bad place.:r

I forgot to mention. I am head out to light my Flor de Ynclan right now. I have a couple La Vencedoras if you would like to try them.

Last edited:
I found the one I finished to be a decent smoke. The La Vencedoras are very mild, especially the Vitolas. Extremely smooth and light. It is a good change of pace cigar for me.

I hope you read TXMatt's review in this thread. It was interesting. I will puchase another one and compare my review and to see if I will experience what Matt did. Maybe I had the pick of the litter:ss

I read it. I found the one I had yesterday to be a nice smoke to start the day with. Would I go searching them out? No. Would I smoke another if I had one? Yes.

This was the very first cigar that I got when I started smoking, I got a 3 pack with my first humidor. It wasn't a bad cigar but at the time I smoked it I was even more of a newbie than I am right now. I may have to pick up another and give it another shot.

Back