La Gloria Cubana vs. the Spin Cycle

ScottishSmoker

A Cat eating Spaghetti...
I learned something new the other day...cigars do not survive trips through the washing machine. Okay, let me explain...a couple of Sundays ago I picked up a couple of La Gloria Cubanas at a local B&M...I put them in the pocket of my trusty NY Yankees hoodie and set out for home. In the 30 minute drive, I apparently forgot all about the sticks in my pocket. I took off my sweatshirt and threw it over the back of a chair in my apartment where it sat until I did laundry prior to leaving for "vacation." I decided to throw the sweatshirt in the washer not bothering to check the pockets...and at the end of the wash cycle I opened my washing machine to find that the spin cycle "smoked" the two cigars...

007.jpg

What I found upon opening the washer...

I had found it very entertaining that after cleaning out that the cigars had been taken apart, the cellos remained intact, but no band could be found anywhere at all...

008.jpg

The Remainder...

Think about it from the cigar's point of view. You were made to do one thing, pleasure a human with the distinct flavor and aroma of a La Gloria Cubana cigar. Damn, what a way to go... not smoked, never to be smoked only to spin in the likes of a hoodie and washed with detergent. :gn:gn:gn

Anyone remember the movie "The Great Outdoors"... and the line... "GO FIND YOURSELF A SPIN CYCLE!"?

Not remotely related to the present situation. But a good movie.

(Raise your hand if you're full of useless posts tonight! *raises hand*)

Would love to! Oh, wait...the remainders are sitting in the bottom of a bucket I use solely for the use of dumping out my ashtray....

Anyone remember the movie "The Great Outdoors"... and the line... "GO FIND YOURSELF A SPIN CYCLE!"?

Not remotely related to the present situation. But a good movie.

(Raise your hand if you're full of useless posts tonight! *raises hand*)

:r:r Blow it out your ass

Looks tasty, so when are you going to give us the review? I'm sure the burn might be a little bad it's gotta light somehow! :ss

Didn't this just happen a couple of months ago to another BOTL? Look, if you guys decided you don't want the good sticks, just send them to the troops or bomb another BOTL. DON'T WASH YOU CIGARS TO GET RID OF THEM.

Back