La Riqueza

must resist. I want to just try one beforer investing in a bunch although Im pretty sure Ill love em. Guess Ill just wait til we get em here.

I just smoked one out of the sampler I got last week. I smoked the No.5. It has been a long time since I smoked a cigar that made my mouth water! I cannot recommend this one enough. Great smoke.

Smoked one at the Padron events and it was very good. Although I felt bad the I was smokin it while talking to Rudy Padron.

I just smoked one out of the sampler I got last week. I smoked the No.5. It has been a long time since I smoked a cigar that made my mouth water! I cannot recommend this one enough. Great smoke.

The No. 5 made my mouth water too. The twangy fruitiness of that cigar gives it a long finish. The No. 2 I smoked yesterday was an earthier smoke. Yep, great smokes!

I just got mine here at work, except they shipped me the #5's rather than the #4's. I emailed Dan to see what he wants me to do about it. I'll probably keep the 5's and go for a discount.

Just an update: As expected, Dan at newhavanacigars.com is on top of it. He has credited me the difference in the cigars, AND he's sending me a La Riqueza Line Sampler. Very cool.

Just tried one today at Corona. They are saying it tastes like a Bolivar, but I didn't find that. It was very good nonetheless.

I have only tried the Torpedo, but I thought it was outstanding. I couldn't believe the flavor. Now I have to shop up a box! This one's a keeper.

I picked up a #1 at my local today, and smoked it on the patio at the brew pub. It wasn't bad

Back