La Tradicion Cubana Cigars

txdyna65

Boli Puto
Ive been doing some reading on Top25 and other places on these and did some searching. Where is the best place to get these online? Anyone have any of these and maybe want to trade for some? Id like to give them a try.

yes I used the search here too :)

Those are expencive here in germany, like everything..

but if you cant find one let me know I will send a couple out to you..

Ive been doing some reading on Top25 and other places on these and did some searching. Where is the best place to get these online? Anyone have any of these and maybe want to trade for some? Id like to give them a try.

yes I used the search here too :)

Have not tried them yet but Fuller's Pullers in Madison ,Wi carries a selection.
Can't vouch for their service - never ordered from them.:ssJerry

Voilacigars.com has 'em, and the prices seem okay. I've never ordered from the site, but I vaguely recall hearing something good about them here at CS.

Fuller's has a nice sampler pack. They come in a humidipak in short order. A while back they were clearing out some Camachos so I ordered a box of Camacho Havanas with the LTC sampler. The Camacho box was dated 2002, and they were conditioned very well. I'll be looking to Fuller's Pullers again soon!

:tu

http://www.tradicion.com
The company's website for information.
Kansashat's link is the storefront for the company.

I've bought all their lines and find them just OK. The Tradcions are very mild, a little more flavor develops with aging.
Sabor Maduro's seemed to need some age, but after 3 years they haven't improved much. The Las Memorias Cubana are mild as well. The big ring gauges make them fun to smoke.
I'd get some samplers before you spring for a whole box. Don't get me wrong, these are very well made mild cigars, they're just too mild for me. If mild is your thing you will enjoy them.

My parents brought me 5 of these from Little Havana 2 Christmases ago, and I remember them being absolutely incredible. Then again, they were also some of the first real cigars I'd ever had, and I know my palate has advanced exponentially since then... I'd definitely be interested in picking up a few, and trying them again. http://www.thecubanshop.com/ has them for $60 per box of 25, which is a fine price by me, but I don't have that kind of storage capacity right now. I suppose I could always pick up a box, take a few and make a donation to the men overseas?
Adam

Back