La Tradicion

kansashat

What would Skeeter do?
Been thinkin' about buying some of these, but don't know where they are stocked. I have their phone # & will probably google.

This is not the Perdomo BTW.

Any thoughts?

kansashat said:
Just found a small amount at Fullers Pullers.

Any other sources?
You can buy direct but NOT from their LTC main website. PM is sent to you with their storefront. Direct prices are cheaper then the 2-3 online shops that carry them.

Just ordered my 1st box of La Tradicion Petit Torpedos.

I am confident that I will be happy with them. :)

I think you'll like them. Luis Sanchez is the owner. A real stand up guy, and passionate about his craft.

You will enjoy them, they're beautifully made. Don't expect a powerhouse of a smoke though. I find them perfect for an early day smoke.
Like most small companies that produce in the good ole USA, these are perfectly rolled with quality craftsmanship from head to foot.
Take pride in the fact they're American!:u
The Memorias Cuban line from Sr. Sanchez is good too.

I like a fuller bodied smoke, but the Las Memorias line has some jaw breaker ring gauges. How are the Sabor Cubanos?

I've only smoked one out of the box I bought about 10 months ago. It needed some age so they're sleeping peacefully.

kansashat said:
Just ordered my 1st box of La Tradicion Petit Torpedos.

I am confident that I will be happy with them. :)
K-Hat, have you seen yours yet? I got mine a couple days ago, the samplers from eacn line and the Torp sampler. They are resting and recovering from jet lag, but the temptation is becoming strong ..........

Their packaging is certainly unique, but first rate!

I called them today because I got another shipment from Miami, but theirs did not show up. The gentleman I talked to said they went out on the 22nd, which would be Wed.
So, I guess I won't be receiving mine til the 1st part of next week. He said they had to close Monday & Tuesday for inventory. He also muttered something about being out of stock on just about everything, so they must be experiencing some difficulty in keeping up with demand.

Please keep me posted of your impressions.

tazziedevil said:
They are nice smokes. MIld yet flavorful.

Am smoking one right now. I got my box today. If they are this tasty right off the truck, I can imagine what they will be like after a coupla months laydown time.

I'd say mild to medium with plenty of flavor. There is a nice toasty aspect & an interesting finish. Definitely worthy of attention.

I think I'm gonna have a long & happy relationship with this company.

I got a couple left Mr. Hat. Think I know what my smoke with Anita tonight is gonna be. Haven't had one in a couple months.

kansashat said:
Am smoking one right now. I got my box today. ............
You are evil!!! Which line is it you are trying and what vitola? I keep eyeing them, but must ...... wait ...... for ........ them ........... to .................... stabilize ..................... :tg

Yeah Alan? I'm smoking a robusto that I screwed up the cap on. Still tastes quite good. I'd forgotten how good these are.

plexiprs said:
You are evil!!! Which line is it you are trying and what vitola? I keep eyeing them, but must ...... wait ...... for ........ them ........... to .................... stabilize ..................... :tg

I have the La Tradicion Petit Torpedo..........& yes, I AM evil. What's your point? ;)

so Alan, what would you compare these to? (I know that's not really a fair question, but hell, I ain't fair!)

Am not sure Josh.....just off the truck & very tasty. I'd say it reminded me a bit of a milder bodied Fonseca Serie F.

Back