La Vieja Habana

jonny0783

Thats Officer ChestBeater
I searched for this title here on the forums and could not find it, so here it goes. I am in the mood for a new/different cigar today and while searching my humi I came across this cigar (La Vieja Habana) torpedo. I am wanting to know if anyone has tried this cigar or if anyone has heard good/bad things about this stick. I will do my first review on this cigar when I have finished it. Thanks it advanced!!

Jon:ss

For the good price point on these,they have a nice flavor with a medium to full body.
Keep in mind these are not 100% long filler...

Never had the Torpedo, but for a mixed filler cigar, they can't be beat IMO as far as taste for the price point.

They are a great cheep cigar. I bought a box of these a while ago and a handed a bunch out. Nobody had anything bad to say about them. I'm not a huge fan of Drew Estate...but I'll smoke a LVH anytime :D

Got a bunch of these when Famous was closing them out for less than $1 a stick. Amazing inexpensive cigar, not complex but good. Almost too good for yard 'gars IMO. At $2 a stick, well i'd rather have a Rocky Patel 2nd, but I might grab some of these after filling the humi with Sungrown Selects, Edge Counterfeits, 90/92 seconds, Perdomo 'Mistakes', Perdomo 'Fresh-Rolled', Reserve #7's, Famous Nic 3000's, Punch 2nds, Indian tabacs, REO's, Vibes, and Onyx Reserves. On sale would be better.

there are 3 types of these. the mixed filler in a paper-type box, the LVH Early years in a heavy box, and the LVH Leather Patch, also in a heavy box. The mixed filled are in the paper box of 20, the LVH early years are long filler and quite good but I forget the particulars. I dunno how the leather patch differ, maybe cameroon wrappers?

I have a couple boxes (the paper box) of La Vieja Habana maduros I got off cigar monster. I really, really like them. They're tasty, they always burn well for me, and best of all, I can afford them! :tu

Back