Labor Day Auction for the Troops!!!!!!

livwire68

Got Guns???
Alright wonderful and giving BOTL, pretty simple contest (This is going to be my second Holiday auction for the Troops). No requirements as to who can participate. To win a new 3-cigar holder stinky ashtray and a 5 pack sampler from my humi to include 1 gerbil! This auction will run until Wednesday- September 5th, 8:00 pm pacific time. No bids will be accepted after that! Whoever donates the highest number of cigars to the troops wins. Pretty simple right? Quantity is more important than quality here so please keep that in mind. I will pm whoever wins the auction with who to get the cigars to and you can pm me your addy so I can get the winnings to you. If you are a fairly new member, I will require you to get the cigars out first before shipping out the winnings. Donations to the prize are also welcome! Prize donators will get a RG bump and so will anyone who bids 100 or more sticks! You may also team up with ONE other teammate to increase your bidding odds! Thats all folks! Good luck! And let the bidding begin!

Last edited:
Prize Update!!
1- New 3 cigar holder stinky ashtray
2- 5 sticks from my collection including 1 gerbil
3- 5 sticks from SteveDMatt (Thank You)

Last edited:
I've read through many of these aution for the troops and I have something to add. I'll throw in a 10'er to whoever accepts the auction winnings and sends to the troops. I know that Dave and Mike usually send these to the troops and I want them to be reimbursed in some was for their shipping.

Prize Update!!
4- 5 sticks from macms (Thank You)

Lets have fun. I'll begin with a 250 bid and join SteveDMatt and the others who will surely follow and put up a fiver for the winner.

:ss

And to Boot 250 sticks!!!!!!:tu I will have to bump you tomorrow, for I have expanded my reach for the day!!! Once again, WAY TO STEP UP AGAIN! If you can afford give this BROTHER a bump, this is not the first time he has stepped way ahead for "Our Troops"
Thank You!!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by livwire68
Prize Update!!

Total: 15 sticks and an ashtray!

Attention: Squid, 68TriShield & Papajohn67
1(A)- 10 pack from Rack04 to the Brother who ships to the Troops (Thanks, almost an auction in its self :ss)

Last edited:
Originally Posted by livwire68
Prize Update!!
5- 5 sticks and 1 Havana cutter from RGD (Thank You)
Total: 20 sticks, a cutter & stinky ashtray!

Attention: Squid, 68TriShield & Papajohn67
1(A)- 10 pack from Rack04 to the Brother who ships to the Troops (Thanks, almost an auction in its self :ss)

Thank you all for your support, it may be a couple days before I can bump ya, Darn 24 hour waiting period!

I've read through many of these aution for the troops and I have something to add. I'll throw in a 10'er to whoever accepts the auction winnings and sends to the troops. I know that Dave and Mike usually send these to the troops and I want them to be reimbursed in some was for their shipping.

Can you fedex to troops?

Back