Labor Day smoke?

rack04

Addie's Daddy
After a great day of good food and family I smoked a St Luis Rey Serie G. Can't say that I really enjoyed it but it was a good "pass the time" smoke.

Had a Fuente 858 this afternoon. Just back from the B&M where I grabbed a Boli PC I'm thinking of firing up once the sun goes down.

Had four today.
Started w/ a
Famous Nic 3000
Rocky Patel 1992
Cohiba
then ended w/ a
CAO MX2, = my favorite of today.

Thinking about having one more... hmm

started with a RP Edge- Corojo Missile, than a CAO Brazilia churchill.
and to be honest thats just what i had in a few hours at the shop in the early afternoon.. IVE JUST BEGUN!
lol

You guys are lucky, I just got home from driving my son to college and watching my wife shread a few tears. Wish I had a smoke.

not the relaxed day id hoped for but a dern good one! im just now half way through a (churchill size) Camacho 1962. Its just so-so... Camacho can be so raw in flavor, pure tobacco no hints of this and that.

the Pre-Embargo version of the 62 is deffinitly better, and dont even try and compare this to a real sixtys cigar, i prefer mine 2 years later in the Padron 1964!

I had a Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto. I thought it was decent, not a perfect smoke, I did like it though. :tu

Just had a 5 Vegas 'A'... I enjoyed it.. nice, quick smoke while I take a break from studying for finals (read: before I start studying for finals :hn)

You guys are lucky, I just got home from driving my son to college and watching my wife shread a few tears. Wish I had a smoke.

Have Gratitude young Padawon, THere is much time in the day, and many, upcoming cherished moments to go up in flames.. CELEBRATE!
:chk

( For dinner.... a Big beast of a steak is to be grilled, still not sure what i will pare it up following smoke wise... possibly a glas of knob none the less )

I fired up a Diamond Crown Maximus Rob #5. It was the first one I've tried, and I must say.... it was a good smoke!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Had a Perdomo Habana Corojo....Still tasting it. Great cigar. Highly recommended............:tu
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This morning I had a Oliva Series G robusto while on a slow boat ride on Lake Eufaula and this evening a Padilla Miami 8/11 robusto on the front porch at home. Both are great cigars that finished a beautiful long holiday weekend.

Back