labor day weekend smoke a fest

bonggoy

token
lets start a running report of what everyone smoking. state the type of cigar, time and location. Not that any of you bastage need another reason to smoke.

Its 10:23am. I'm smoking a monte platinum robusto right now. it has a light nutty earhty taste. I'm on my garage with a cup of coffee. its beeb rianing continously for the last 10 hours. temp is in the high 60's.

what are you smoking now?

Nothing atm but tonight (its 3.30 PM rightnow here) im going t start with a Don Kiki Red robusto then finish with a EL 2004 RyJ Hermosos No 2 in my garden with good friends and a bottle of port.

I have a 4 day weekend which began yesterday. I smoked a Partagas Lusitania yesterday in the back yard and a Partagas 898 non varnished last night. :)

I think I'm going to smoke a Partagas Short in a little while.

Kayak_Rat said:
Did a Fonseca Cadet(thanks jon) last night. Currently smoking an AF Don Carlos.
Hope you liked the cadete :)

Not smoking anything yet - waking up and hungover here after last night's skype herf fest.

(that was *fun*)

Last night I smoked a 1990 Upmann from Vic (ResIpsa), and a Connie #9 from Greg (NCRadiomann).

I'm done for the weekend prolly because I woke up this morning with strep or something..throat feels like broken glass.

JPH said:
Last night I smoked a 1990 Upmann from Vic (ResIpsa), and a Connie #9 from Greg (NCRadiomann).

I'm done for the weekend prolly because I woke up this morning with strep or something..throat feels like broken glass.

You got sick again didn't you? :pu j/k :r

I had a very dissapointing Monte #2 last night. I may be done with this cigar.

:ms NCRM

Last night around 3 am i smoked a 1998 partagas connie #3 gifted by cigarflip while my cousin puffed on his first bolivar corona junior... later today i think im gonna go to a BBQ with the S.H.I.Ters...

Right now (11:57am) I am lighting up a J & L cigar (Thanks Scott!!)

I've never heard of this cigar. I'll write a review when I'm done :D

Had a 'Genuine Pre-Embargo Counterfeit Cuban' by Perdomo that I was gifted late last night out on the front porch. It was actually better than I was expecting. I'm eyeballing a Brazilia Gol! for later this afternoon.

tiptone said:
Had a 'Genuine Pre-Embargo Counterfeit Cuban' by Perdomo that I was gifted late last night out on the front porch. It was actually better than I was expecting. I'm eyeballing a Brazilia Gol! for later this afternoon.

:dr :dr

Don't know if I'll get the chance to smoke today but I am going to a party at one of my buddies , he's a non-cs member and I'm gonna bomb him into submission . He's the only one of my close friends that appreciates a good cigar . :w

I had a HdM du Roi last night around 5, on my back porch with friends playing poker.

I got a Monte D I need to smoke,...as soon as Im sure its done raining....awful weather to be moving in to a new place during.

stormin said:
I have a 4 day weekend which began yesterday. I smoked a Partagas Lusitania yesterday in the back yard and a Partagas 898 non varnished last night. :)

I think I'm going to smoke a Partagas Short in a little while.

We would get along fine...Those are my favorites!
Thrusday had a '99 8-9-8-NV. Last night I had an 02 SLR A and a 05 RASS while chillin on the patio and chating on the phone. It was a great night, hopefully I will have a good one (or two) tonight as well.

after a big lunch (ribs, chicken bbq, lo mein, deep fried pork belly and laing), I fired up a Diplomatico #2 gifted by Pinoyman (thanks bong). Smoke it while sipping some Cao Ila, straight up.

I played poker for 2 hours. I sucked at this game. That's probably why I always get invited.

I am enjoying a Monte Joyita courtesy of Ginseng. This little suckers are very tasty. I will need to get a box of this.

Today I have had an '01 H. Upmann Super Corona given to me by Sean9689. WOW, no wonder they are one of his favorites. I also had a Tatuaje Cojonu 03 that just about kicked my a$$! I think it would have been more enjoyable if I didn't have the SC to compare it to. I have had a great cigar weekend so far, I hope to keep it up. Maybe a H.U. Monarch tomorrow ;) (thanks Ronnie)

Back